Chris Hemsworth reveals his tone biceps in a decent, blue frock shirt for the duvet of the Nov. challenge of GQ Australia.
Hereâ€™s what the 34-year-old Thor: Ragnarok actor shared with the mag:
Chris onDonald Trump: â€œHeâ€™s filled with shit on each level with climate change, itâ€™s scary. This isn’t some kind of doomsday argument, weâ€™re destroying the planet. By 2040, thereâ€™ll be no edible fish within the sea. Is in that this what we want to go away for our children?â€�
Chris on the success & failures of movies: â€œYou have blood, sweat, & tears in a project, after which in an hour & a half or a gap weekend, people decide if itâ€™s a pile of shit or not. Itâ€™s gutting if a movie bombs. & I do really feel accountable, still you need to develop a thick skin. You would like people to take pleasure in it, so if it does occur, itâ€™s a terrific feeling.â€�
Chris on engaged on comedies: â€œIt was like, â€˜God, I really like being this loose. I really like with the ability to go there and never quite know whatâ€™s gonna occur.â€™ Itâ€™s gotta really feel dangerous, you know? You gotta be strolling in that line of, â€˜This is gonna be amazing or this is gonna be awfulâ€™.â€�
The complete interview seems within the Nov. issue GQ Australia, on sale Oct. ninth.
Published to: Chris Hemsworth, Magazine
Additionally on Just Jared
- The UFC is donating $1 million to these affected by the Las Vegas shooting – TMZ
- Zendaya states social media has modified her – - Jr
- Hugh Hefner‘s wife Crystal is breaking her silence on his death – TooFab
- iHeart Radio Music Festival is delaying its TV broadcast – The- Hollywood Reporter
- Niall Horan has rescheduled a serious concert – - Jr