Ellen DeGeneres is beginning her Tues. (Oct. three) episode of her show by sending like to these affected by the shooting in Las Vegas, in addition to these affected by the hurricanes.
The 59-year-old chat show host kicked off with a message of hope, then followed it up by showing clips from the past 15 seasons of people in that do good, giving hope in that there are nonetheless really acceptable people on the planet.
â€œI am very completely pleased you’re right here today. I hope we will fill this room with love, & prayers, & hope. Thatâ€™s what I would like right away,â€� she started her monologue. â€œThis show is airing on Tues., still we’re taping on Mon. & all of us awakened this morning to the news source of the horrific shooting in Las Vegas.â€�
â€œAnd itâ€™s very straightforward to lose hope, still we can’t do this. We can’t do this,â€� she continued. â€œI all the time allege in that thereâ€™s much more acceptable on the planet than there’s offensive & I continue to consider that. And that’s what we’ve to focus on.â€�
Click inside to watch the video of Ellenâ€™s opening monologueâ€¦
Published to: Ellen DeGeneres
Additionally on Just Jared
- Hugh Hefner has-been laid to rest in L.A. – TMZ
- Grace VanderWaal covers Taylor Swift‘s hit new song – - Jr
- Is Kristen Stewart joining the Charlie’s Angels reboot? – TooFab
- Marilyn Manson gets rushed off the stage after a prop critically injured him – The- Hollywood Reporter
- Ariel Winter got photbombed by her TV brother – - Jr