Last night, Vanessa Lachey performed her weekly Dancing with the Stars dance with a brand new partner â€“ Alan Bersten.
â€œMaks [Chmerkovskiy] is coping with a private challenge so Alan is stepping in & dancing with Vanessa tonight,â€� co host Erin Andrews formally announced at the start of the show.
People is now reporting in that one thing could have took place between the dancing twosome.
â€œThereâ€™s an enormous chemistry concern,â€� an insider stated. â€œThey both have large personalities & thatâ€™s not all the time the perfect recipe for an superior partnership.â€� The- source added, â€œTheyâ€™ve been fighting quite a bit.â€�
After performing with Alan, Vanessa took to INSTAGRAM & wrote, â€œI canâ€™t WAIT to start tomorrow with @maksimc on week four! Weâ€™re cookin up one thing special for you!â€�
Keep tuned to see if Vanessa or Maks to see in the event in that they speak to those rumors.
Published to: Dancing With the Stars, Maks Chmerkovskiy, vanessa lachey
Additionally on Just Jared
- The UFC is donating $1 million to these affected by the Las Vegas shooting – TMZ
- Zendaya states social media has modified her – - Jr
- Hugh Hefner‘s wife Crystal is breaking her silence on his death – TooFab
- iHeart Radio Music Festival is delaying its TV broadcast – The- Hollywood Reporter
- Niall Horan has rescheduled a serious concert – - Jr