Jared Leto has landed a brand new role: taking part in the late Hugh Hefner in an upcoming biopic.
The 91-year-old Playboy icon passed away just last week at the age of 91, & Brett Ratner has a biopic planned.
â€œJared is an old acceptable friend,â€� Brett, who will direct the film, told THR. â€œWhen he heard I got the rights to Hefâ€˜s story, he told me, â€˜I would like to play him. I would like to know him.â€™ & I really consider Jared can do it. Heâ€™s one of many amazing actors of today.â€�
Brett desired to introduce Jared to Hugh before his death still was unable to resulting from Hughâ€™s declining health. â€œThereâ€™s sufficient footage on Hef on the market in that Jared will have the ability to get as much info as he wants,â€� Brett stated.
Published to: Hugh Hefner, Jared Leto, Movies
Additionally on Just Jared
- The UFC is donating $1 million to these affected by the Las Vegas shooting – TMZ
- Zendaya states social media has modified her – - Jr
- Hugh Hefner‘s wife Crystal is breaking her silence on his death – TooFab
- iHeart Radio Music Festival is delaying its TV broadcast – The- Hollywood Reporter
- Niall Horan has rescheduled a serious concert – - Jr