Today show host Savannah Guthrie interviewed one of many survivors of the Las Vegas shooting, Tom McIntosh, who was shot within the leg.
Tom told the tale of what took place after he was shot, where a stranger named James Lawson stopped to assist him, fixed a tourniquet around his wound, & waited with him until he was capable of get to the hospital.
Savannah then stunned Tom & stated James was on website to satisfy. The- 2 reunited for the 1st time since James helped Tom.
â€œI wouldnâ€™t have [made it]. By the time I got over the wall, my pants have been soaked & my shoes have been filled with blood. So I wouldnâ€™t have made it. I do know I wouldnâ€™t have, so Iâ€™m very thankful in that James was there to assist me,â€� Tom stated.
James, who was within the Army Reserves & has EMT training, recalled, â€œHe kept wanting to not lose his foot & I kept reassuring him of that. & heâ€™s nonetheless got it.â€�
No less than 59 people have died & well over 500 more have been injured in unspeakable act of violence.
Our continued ideas are with these affected by the horrible tragedy.
Published to: Las Vegas Shooting, Savannah Guthrie, Video
Additionally on Just Jared
- The UFC is donating $1 million to these affected by the Las Vegas shooting – TMZ
- Zendaya states social media has modified her – - Jr
- Hugh Hefner‘s wife Crystal is breaking her silence on his death – TooFab
- iHeart Radio Music Festival is delaying its TV broadcast – The- Hollywood Reporter
- Niall Horan has rescheduled a serious concert – - Jr