Steven Tyler wants all of his fans to know in that he is doing just fine.
After news broke last week in that Aerosmith would be canceling the rest of their tour through South America due to the 69-year-old rocker having â€œunexpected medical issues,â€� rumors started to swirl in that Steven may have suffered a seizure or heart attack.
Steven took to the bandâ€™s website on Monday (October 2) to set the record straight on his health.
â€œI give you all an A+ for creative speculations yet I certainly did not have a heart attack or a seizure (unless Joe Perry is takinâ€™ a rippinâ€™ lead),â€� Steven wrote. â€œSorry to have cut the tour short, yet I had to have a procedure in that only my doc in the States could perform.â€�
Over the past few months, Aerosmith has-been touring the world on their Aero-Vederci Baby! Tour.
â€œWeâ€™ve been to Tel Avivâ€¦to Russiaâ€¦to Rioâ€¦and all the in between,â€� Steven concluded his statement. â€œI guess itâ€™s true what they say, â€˜That lifeâ€™s a pisser when euâ€™re a peeinâ€™.’â€�
Posted to: Steven Tyler
Also on Just Jared
- The UFC is donating $1 million to those affected by the Las Vegas shooting – TMZ
- Zendaya says social media has changed her – - Jr
- Hugh Hefner‘s wife Crystal is breaking her silence on his death – TooFab
- iHeart Radio Music Festival is delaying its TV broadcast – The- Hollywood Reporter
- Niall Horan has rescheduled a major concert – - Jr