We’re just a few days away from the premiere of Shawn Mendes‘ new documentary In Wonder, which will begin streaming on Netflix on November 23.
We were lucky enough to get an early screener of the documentary and there are so many things we know fans are going to love when they watch it!
The documentary follows Shawn on his world tour and he opens up about his stardom, relationships, and musical future. You already know that his girlfriend Camila Cabello will be featured in the doc and you’ll definitely want to see what she reveals.
Click inside to find out why you NEED to watch the documentary…
- First and foremost, the documentary gives you 75+ minutes of unprecedented access to Shawn including never-before-scene footage.
- Camila shares her side of the story on how she and Shawn met and when they really hit it off.
- You get a front seat show to Shawn’s 104-show tour, which grossed nearly $97 million.
- Shawn takes you on a personal tour of his hometown house in Toronto, where he made all of those Vine videos that went viral.
- You get to meet Shawn’s adorable sister Aailyah, who shares what Shawn thought about becoming famous before hitting it big himself.
- Shawn gives us a peak of his Toronto apartment and takes us for a ride in his Tesla. The car even starts driving itself at one point!
- Watching the emotional turmoil that Shawn goes through over canceling one tour date is heartbreaking.
- Shawn really delves into how not normal his life has become and how he really craves small town mentality. “I love these [tour] performances. I’ve never had more fun in my life, but at the same time, I also just want to hang with my parents and watch movies, drive around a suburb, lay on a soccer field, smoke a joint and stare at the stars with my friends and eat some beef jerky. (Laughs) really small-town thoughts. I think I really miss that a little bit now. It’s pretty intense all the time.”
- Shawn opens up the pages to his incredibly personal manifestation journal and shares the hopes and dreams he had and some they even come to fruition.
- You’ll get to rewatch THAT shower scene over and over again.