Carter Faith is a rising star in the country music world who recently dropped her new single “Sinners in a Small Town.”
The singer-songwriter is a North Carolina native and she moved to Nashville to pursue her music career and also attend Belmont University.
We caught up with Carter to learn more about her. Check out 10 Fun Facts below:
- I am an introvert through and through.
- I love lightning bugs.
- I love Indian food and my favorite restaurant is Chuahuan Ale & Masala House in Nashville.
- My favorite color is sunset orange.
- One of my biggest fears is getting abducted by aliens.
Click inside to see the rest of the 10 Fun Facts…
- I am a true gemini–one day, I am the most type A person and the next, I am the most laidback.
- I am completely obsessed with my dogs. My family has a golden retriever named Sabre, a Bernedoodle named Elwood, and my boyfriend has a giant Great Pyrenees mix named Goose.
- My current favorite show is Schitt’s Creek.
- I have two tattoos, one of a songbird and one of the Bible verse, Corinthians 13:13, in my mama’s handwriting.
- I don’t go a day without listening to Eric Church.
Listen to “Sinners in a Small Town” below via the official video!