ARIA opened December 16, 2009
ARIA Las Vegas Promo Video
* Aria Las Vegas Number of rooms: 4,004 rooms, in addition to 568 suites.
* Aria Casino: is, 150,000 square feet of gaming.
* Aria Race & sports book: is, a 100-seat sports and race book.
* Aria Entertainment: is, an 1,800-seat theater houses Cirque du Soleil’s musical legacy of Elvis Presley, Viva Elvis.
* Aria Nightlife: is, a nightclub, Haze, and 10 bars and lounges in addition to Gold Lounge and The- Deuce Lounge.
* Attractions: are, a $40 million fine art program showcasing works, water features within the property and Crystals at CityCenter, a 500,000-square-foot retail and dining venue, is located outside the lobby of Aria.
* Aria Pool Name is Liquid, there is a 215,000-square-foot pool deck with three pools, an adult pool and 50 cabanas. Aria Pool hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. There is moreover a 21 and older pool, Liquid.
* Poker Room: Phil Ivey Poker Room
* Aria Restaurants: are, restaurants include: American Fish, Bar Masa & Shaboo, Breeze Café, Blossom, Café Vettro, Jean George Steakhouse, Jean Philippe Patisserie, Julian Serrano, Lemongrass, Roasted Bean, Sage, Sirio, Skybox Sportsbar, Sweet Chill, The- Buffet at Aria and Union Restaurant & Lounge.
* Aria Health Club: is, a deluxe fitness room and group exercise studio.
* Aria Spa: is, the 80,000-square-foot, two-level Aria spa and salon.
* Aria Shops: Crystals, a 500,000-square-foot retail and entertainment district is located just outside Aria’s lobby.
* Aria Wedding chapel: No.
* Aria Convention rooms: are, 300,000 square feet of technologically advanced meeting and pre-function space.
* Aria Business center: is, a full service business center.
* Aria In-room internet access: is, wireless internet access.
* Wheelchair accessible rooms: are. ADA and hearing impaired rooms are moreover available
* RV park: No.
* Child-care facilities: No.
* No Pets allowed at Aria.
* Aria Room service: is, 24 hours a day.
* Aria Parking garage: There is valet and self-parking (free).
* Aria Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Aria Shuttle service to the Strip: A tram runs between the Bellagio and Monte Carlo with a stop at the Crystals retail district. Aria is adjacent to Crystals.
* Aria Standard room amenities: Keyless locks, automated controls, high definition flat screen television, twice-a-day housekeeping, robes, slippers, stocked minibars, nightly turndown service, iron and ironing board.
* Aria Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, same-day laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call.
* Aria Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Check-out time: Noon.
* Aria Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Aria Policies: There is a maximum of four guests to a room. There will be a $35 charge for each Aria guest over two.
* Aria Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.
ARIA Resort & Casino is a dramatic, yet graceful combination of striking architecture, impeccable hospitality and sustainable design. From the Aria soaring three-story lobby to the naturally lit casino and spectacular public spaces, ARIA will provide guests with unmatched experiences in the heart of CityCenter.
ARIA’s 4,004 guestrooms, in addition to 568 suites, bid custom furnishings, lavish amenities, expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, and exclusive integrated technologies allowing guests to customize their room features.