* Number and size of pools: One “oversized” pool.
* Not Heated.
* Bally’s Pool Hours are The- pool is open from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily.
* Towel service: Provided by the Bally’s Pool hotel.
* No Jacuzzi.
* Food & Drink service is a poolside bar and a seasonal poolside restaurant, The- Terrace Cafe.
* Chairs and chaises: Provided yet cannot be reserved.
* Bally’s Pool Cabanas are accommodate up to 8 people and contain misters, a ceiling fan, patio dining table with 4 chairs, 4 reclining lounge chairs,
refrigerators, phone, television, a cabana host/hostess, food server and more. Cabanas can be rented for $150/day, Monday – Thursday; $225 / day, Friday – Sunday; and $275/day on holidays. To reserve a Bally’s Pool cabana, call (702) 967-4111, ext. 73393.
* Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: Pool toys can be rented for $10, Monday – Thursday, $15, Friday – Sunday.
* Bally’s Pool Amenities are a shop selling beach accessories is located just off the pool, inside the main doors.
* Handicap accessible: Yes.