Bally’s 360 interactive view
Bally’s Google maps street view
View Larger Map
* Bally’s Number of rooms: 2,814.
* Bally’s Casino: Yes, 67,000 square feet. More than 1,500 electronic slot and video poker machines in addition to Megabucks and Super Megabucks. Bally’s Table games contain Blackjack, Baccarat and Mini-Baccarat, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Poker, Pai Gow Poker and Roulette. Other games contain Big Six Wheel, Spanish 21, War and Fortune Pai Gow. With a Bally’s poker room.
* Bally’s Race & sports book: Yes, a 256-seat race and sports book, equipped with 150 televisions and 11 large screens. The- biggest television is 8-by-6 feet.
* Attractions: are, the Jubilee All Access Backstage Walking Tour.
* Show The- Price is Right
* Bally’s Nightlife: None.
* Bally’s Pool: Yes, one oversized pool and a Jacuzzi.
* Bally’s Health Club: Included.
* Bally’s Spa: Yes, The- Spa at Bally’s offers multiple types of massages and services. There is moreover a Paul Addi’s Beauty Salon at Bally’s.
* Shops: Park Place Jewelers, Signatures Boutique and Bally’s Avenue Shoppes. More than 20 specialty and clothing stores, in addition to Harley Davidson Las Vegas.
* Restaurants: Bally’s has the following dining options: al Dente, Bally’s Steakhouse, Sidewalk Café, Sterling Brunch, Nosh Snack Bar, Java Coast and Terrace Café. Mall restaurants are Sbarro Italian Eatery, Johnny’s Delicatessen, sushi from Ichiban.
* Bally’s Entertainment: Entertainment can be found in the 1,040-seat Jubilee All Access Backstage Walking Tour Theater, home to Bally’s Jubilee! and The- Price is Right – Live. Additional Bally’s entertainment can be found in the Indigo Lounge.
* Bally’s Wedding chapel: None.
* Bally’s Convention rooms: are, 175,000 square feet.
* Bally’s Business center: is, located in the indoor avenue of shops in that connects Bally’s and Paris’ casinos.
* Bally’s In-room internet access: Each room has a phone jack for dial-up internet access.
* Bally’s There are Wheelchair accessible rooms:
* Bally’s RV park: None.
* Bally’s Child-care facilities: None.
* No Pets allowed at Bally’s:
* Bally’s Room service: Yes.
* Bally’s Parking garage: Yes, shares the seven-story Paris garage.
* Bally’s Shuttle service to the airport: No, yet shuttle service to and from the airport is available for a fee from an outside company.
* Bally’s Shuttle service to the Strip: The- new Las Vegas Monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
* Bally’s Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, desk, hair dryer, electronic door locks, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, on-command movies, pay-per-view movies, radio, telephone, voice mail.
* Bally’s Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call, tennis courts and video arcade.
* Bally’s Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Bally’s Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Bally’s Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Bally’s Policies: Rates are for single or double occupancy only. An additional human being rate of $30 per person, per night will be charged, regardless of age.
* Bally’s Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.