* Number and size of pools: Five pools.
* Indoors or outdoors: Outdoors.
* Heated; between 80 to 84 degrees.
* Bellagio Pool Hours is open year round. Summer pool hours: open daily, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Whirlpool open daily 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Fall hours: open daily 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Whirlpool open daily 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Spring and winter hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Whirlpool open daily, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
* Towel service is Provided by the hotel.
* Four: Jacuzzi
* Food & Drink service is Two bars are located at the pool area, as well as a cafe offering lunch items. Drink service is moreover available.
* Bellagio Pool Chairs and chaises: Provided they can be reserved one hour beforehand. There is no charge.
* Bellagio Pool Cabanas are Situated on the pool grounds, the cabanas feature individual patios, cushioned lounge chairs, a wet bar and a refrigerator stocked with a complimentary fruit plate as well as bottled water and assorted non-alcoholic beverages. The- Bellagio Pool cabanas moreover bid private dressing areas, a telephone, electrical outlets, a ceiling fan, overhead lighting, misting system, iPod dock and cable television. Most of the cabanas are disability accessible and food and cocktail service are available for an additional fee. To reserve a cabana, call (702) 693-7487.
* Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: Rafts can be rented for $5 an hour or $20 a day.
* Bellagio Pool Amenities Cold water is available for all pool guests.
* Handicap accessible: Yes.