Venus Pool Club
* Hours of operation: Open Monday and Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Venus Pool Club Cover price:
o Front-of-the-Line for Women: $20 (Sunday – Thursday); $30 (Friday – Saturday)
o Front-of-the-Line for Men: $30 (Sunday – Thursday); $40 (Friday – Saturday)
* Venus Pool Club Payment information: Cash, credit card.
* Venus Pool Club Location is At Caesars Palace.
* Music: Latin house, ambient lounge; live DJ Thursday-Sunday.
* Resident DJs: DJ Duane King.
* Clientele & Age Group: 21 and over.
* Attire: Beach and pool attire.
* Occupancy: To be announced.
* Parking: Garage parking and hotel valet.
* Venus Pool Club Reservations: For cabana and outdoor spa reservations, please call (702) 650-5944. Bottle service is moreover available.
* Seating: Yes.
* Handicapped accessible: Yes.
* ATM: Inside the casino.
* Special events: Resident DJ Duane King spins a live set Friday – Sunday.
Caesars Palace Pool
* Number and size of pools: Eight pools, in addition to the Apollo Pool, Temple Pool, the Neptune Pool and the Venus Pool Club.
* Indoors or outdoors.
* Caesars Palace Pool Hours are The- pool is open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily.
* Towel service: Provided by the hotel.
* Jacuzzi is a secluded whirlpool spa retreat.
* Food & Drink service: Yes, the Snackus Maximus Snack Bar serves food and drinks. A pool cafe offers freshly squeezed juices.
* Chairs and chaises are Provided by the hotel. However, chairs and chaises are not able to be reserved.
* Caesars Palace Pool Cabanas prices vary from $225 – $1000, depending on location, dates as well as half-day and full-day rates. To reserve a cabana or for more information, call 1 (800) 634-6661.
* Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: Rafts can be rented for $10 per day.
* Caesars Palace Pool Amenities are There is a pool offering swim-up blackjack. Poolside spa services are available. European-style topless sunbathing is allowed at the Venus pool only. The- Venus area offers cabanas, oversized chaise lounges, air-conditioned bars with flat screen tvs, frozen towel service, Evian face spritzers and body massage. Admission is free Wednesday – Friday and Sunday (closed Monday and Tuesday). Cost is $20 on Saturdays, holidays and special events.
* Handicap accessible: No.