360 View of Caesars Palace Forum Shops
Caesars Palace Includes:
* Number of rooms: 3,348 in five towers – Roman, Centurion, Forum, Palace and Augustus.
* Caesars Palace Casino: Yes, 129,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Wheel of Fortune, Megabucks and Super Megabucks.
* Race & sports book: Yes, a 250-seat Caesars Palace race and sports book, equipped with 12 televisions and six large screens.
* Caesars Palace Entertainment: The- Colosseum hosts Cher. Plus: visiting headliners and live music at The- Caesars Palace Colosseum and Cleopatra’s Barge in addition to Matt Goss . Celine Dion will moreover be headlining at the Caesars Palace Colosseum staring March 15, 2011.
* Caesars Palace Nightlife is Pure nightclub, and Casa Fuente.
* Caesars Palace Attractions are: The- Fall of Atlantis Festival Fountain shows and Aquarium inside the Forum Shops and Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace.
* Caesars Palace Wedding Chapels
* Caesars Palace Pool: Yes, eight Roman-style pools comprise the Garden of the Gods pool complex. During the spring and summer months, the hotel features Venus Pool Club.
* Caesars Palace Health Club: Yes, world-class health club in the tower, includes rock climbing wall, virtual reality cycle machines and an incredible view of the Strip and adjacent pool.
* Caesars Palace Restaurants: Caesars Palace has the following dining options; Augustus Café, Bradley Ogden, Cafe Lago, Cypress Street Marketplace, Guy Savoy, Hyakumi Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar, Neros, Mesa Grill,Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro,Beijing Noodle #9, Sea Harbour, Rao’s and Serendipity 3. The- Forum Shops has additional restaurants: Trevi, La Salsa, Max Brenner, Chocolate by a Bald Man (opening summer 2010), The- Palm, Planet Hollywood, Spago,The Cheesecake Factory, BOA Steakhouse, Il Mulino, Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, Sushi Roku and Cafe Della Spiga.
* Caesars Palace Spa: Yes, the 50,000-square-foot Qua Baths & Spa offers multiple types of massages and services in its 51 treatment rooms. Color – A Salon by Michael Boychuck is located next door to the spa.
* Caesars Palace Shops: More than 160 restaurants and shops line the Forum Shops, a themed mall inside Caesars, and the Appian Way, a hallway of shops between the casino and pool.
* Caesars Palace Wedding bid a number wedding ceremony packages.
* Caesars Palace Convention rooms: are. Major ballrooms include: Colosseum Ballroom, 35,000 square feet; Caesars Ballroom, 24,000 square feet; Palace Tower, 110,000 square feet.
* Caesars Palace Business center: Yes.
*Caesars Palace In-room internet access: All rooms have high-speed internet access. There is a fee for use.
* Caesars Palace Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Caesars Palace RV park: No.
* Caesars Palace Child-care facilities: No.
* Caesars Palace Pets allowed: No.
* Caesars Palace Room service: Yes.
* Caesars Palace Parking garage: is, a five-story parking garage.
* Caesars Palace Shuttle service to the airport: No, yet shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Caesars Palace Shuttle service to the Strip: No, hotel already located on the Strip.
* Caesars Palace Standard room amenities: Classic rooms include: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, desk, electronic door locks, hair dryer, in-room dataport, high-speed internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, radio, refrigerator, telephone, voice mail. Deluxe Caesars Palace rooms include: Air conditioning, alarm clock, two remote-controlled cable flat-screen TVs, desk, electronic door locks, hair dryer, in-room dataport, high-speed internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, CD player, refrigerator, telephone, voice mail and two guests robes.
* Caesars Palace Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, fitness center, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, valet parking, wake-up call.
* Caesars Palace Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Caesars Palace Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Caesars Palace Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Caesars Palace Policies: Rates are for single or double occupancy only. An additional human being rate of $30 per person, per night will be charged, regardless of age.
* Caesars Palace Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.