* Number of rooms: 3,774.
* Circus Circus Casino: is, 107,500 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Casino War, and Megabucks. The- casino has a poker room.
* Race & sports book: is a 80-seat race and sports book, equipped with 68 televisions and 18 large screens.
* Circus Circus Entertainment: Free circus acts, 11:00 a.m. – midnight daily. No reservations required.
* Circus Circus Nightlife: None.
* Attractions are at the Adventuredome World’s Largest Permanent Circus Canyon Blaster, Chaos, Inverter, IMAX Motion Rides, Rim Runner, Sling Shot.
* Pool: are, three pools, one in the RV Park and two at the Skyrise Tower, and three Jacuzzis.
* Restaurants: Circus Circus has the following dining options: Barista, The- Garden Grill, Circus Buffet, Casino Cafe, Pizzeria, Mexitalia X-press, The- Steak House, McDonald’s, Westside Deli, Krispy Kreme and Rock & Rita’s (opening 2010.)
* Circus Circus Health Club: Yes.
* Spa: No, yet there is a salon, Alexandra Noel.
* Circus Circus Shops: 40,000-square-foot shopping promenade with 20 retail outlets — from keepsakes to apparel — in addition to The- Criss Angel MINDFREAK Superstore.
* Wedding chapel: is, the Chapel of the Fountain offers a number wedding ceremony packages.
* Convention rooms: are, banquets and meeting space for up to 600 people.
* Circus Circus Business center: Yes.
* Circus Circus In-room internet access: Yes.
* Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* RV park: at Circus Circus offers 399 spaces with full-service utility hook-ups. Within the RV park’s grounds guests have access to a 24-hour convenience store, arcade, laundromat, playground, pet runs and disposal stations.
* Child-care facilities: No.
* Pets allowed: In the RV park only.
* Room service: Yes.
* Parking garage: are three garages for your convenience.
* Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* Circus Circus Standard room amenities: Standard Tower room amenities contain air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, electronic door locks, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and ironing board (upon request), pay-per-view movies, radio, telephone, voice mail and a little table with chairs. Manor rooms are two-star rooms. They are smaller and have fewer amenities. However, they have refrigerators. Manor rooms are located a half block behind the main resort building in five three-story buildings. There is a walkway from the manor rooms to the main resort.
* Circus Circus Hotel amenities: Currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, valet parking, video check-out, wake-up call.
* Circus Circus Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Policies: Children 17 and under stay free with an adult. The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Circus Circus Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card for incidental charges. Circus Circus charges a mandatory $4.95 resort fee per day, per human being to be collected from the guest upon registration. Upon paying the fee, guests will receive a Circus Circus Las Vegas “Resort Passport Booklet” which includes: A coupon for Free Chips & Salsa at our Garden Grill Restaurant; a coupon for two free well drinks (beer or wine included); a coupon for two free Midway games; a coupon for two free Adventuredome Premium rides; a coupon for two free adult passes to the fitness room; free local and toll-free calls (up to 30 minutes per call); Miscellaneous retail, restaurant, and gaming coupons (over $100 value); free in-room wireless internet access.