Excalibur Hotel 360 interactive view
Excalibur YouTube Video
* Excalibur Number of rooms: 3,991.
* Excalibur Casino: is 100,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker (7-Card Stud and Texas Hold ‘Em), Roulette, Slots, Video Poker, Video Keno, Big Six Wheel, Mini-Baccarat and Megabucks. The- Excalibur casino has a poker room.
* Excalibur Race & sports book: is a 145-seat race and sports book, equipped with 35 televisions, plus a large screen.
* Excalibur Entertainment: King Arthur’s Arena, a 900-seat Amphitheater with two dinner shows nightly of Tournament of Kings; catch the The- Thunder from Down Under, or comedian Louie Anderson; For some mid-day laughs check out Defending the Caveman which performs in the afternoon; Fantasy Faire features carnival games and two motion-simulator rides.
* Excalibur Nightlife: is the 100-seat, biker-themed Octane Lounge offers live Excalibur entertainment, a full bar menu and signature cocktails.
* Excalibur Attractions are there is a midway carnival and an arcade. The- hotel moreover features 3-D and 4-D rides, in addition to Sponge Bob 4-D Motion Ride, The- Ultimate Excalibur Log Ride and Corkscrew Hill, a spine-tingling, medieval special effects adventure.
* Excalibur Restaurants: The- Excalibur has the following dining options: The- Steakhouse at Camelot, Regale, Dick’s Last Resort, Sherwood Forest Cafe, Roundtable Buffet, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and a food court.
* Excalibur Pool: Yes, two pools.
* Excalibur Health Club: Yes.
* Spa is the 13,000-square-foot Royal Treatment Spa & Fitness Center offers multiple types of massages and services. A salon is located outside the spa in the hotel.
* Excalibur Shops: Specialty shops.
* Excalibur Wedding chapel: is, the Canterbury Wedding Chapel offers a number wedding ceremony packages.
* Excalibur Convention rooms: are banquet and meeting facility houses more than 12,000 square feet of space.
* Excalibur Business center: No.
* Excalibur In-room internet access: Each room has high-speed internet access available for a fee.
* Excalibur Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Excalibur RV park: No.
* Excalibur Pets allowed: No.
* Excalibur Room service: Yes, offered from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
* Excalibur Parking garage: Yes, a three-story parking garage.
* Excalibur Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Excalibur Shuttle service to the Strip: There is a free monorail in that passes from Excalibur to Mandalay Bay with a stop at the Luxor.
* Excalibur Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, clock radio, remote-controlled cable TV, pay-per-view movies, desk, electronic door locks, telephone, hair dryer and voice mail.
* Excalibur Hotel amenities: Luggage service, maid service, valet parking, wake-up call, laundry service and shops.
* Excalibur Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Excalibur Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Policies: Children 12 and under stay free with an adult. The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Excalibur Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card for incidental charges. There is an extra human being charge of $20. A resort fee of $9.95 per room per night includes fitness center access, a voucher for two beverages in a casino bar, a pass for two Midway games, free incoming faxes, free wired internet access in guest room, free guest welcome reception in the casino floor lounge, unlimited local telephone calls and long distance domestic calls for 10 cents per minute. The- Excalibur resort fees listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee.