Flamingo Pool Club
* Hours of operation: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m., daily.
* Cover price:
o Monday – Thursday Packages:
+ General Lower Pool Cabana: $150, does not includes a drink package.
+ General “Go” Pool Cabana: $250, does not contain a drink package and guests must purchase a one bottle minimum.
+ “Go” Pool Day Bed Rental: $75.
o Friday – Sunday Packages:
+ General Lower Pool Cabana: $250, does not includes a drink package.
+ Flamingo Pool Club General “Go” Pool Cabana: $300, does not contain a drink package and guests must purchase a one bottle minimum.
+ “Go” Pool Day Bed Rental: $100.
o Cabana rental requires a bottle minimum.
* Payment information: Cash and all major credit cards accepted.
* Flamingo Pool Club Location is at the Flamingo.
* Music: Lower pools feature a assortment of DJ-spun music. The- Go Pool features DJ-spun deep house and mash-ups.
* Resident DJs: DJ Keith Evans and DJ Tomo.
* Clientele/Age Group: Lower pools are all-ages. The- Go Pool is open to 21 and older.
* Flamingo Pool Club Attire is Beach swimwear is acceptable.
* Occupancy: 3,700.
* Flamingo Pool Club Parking is Valet is located next to the pool area. Self-parking is moreover available at the Flamingo.
* Reservations: Available and suggested for cabana and daybed rentals.
* Seating: Yes, a assortment of lounges, daybeds and cabanas.
* Handicapped accessible: Yes.
* ATM: Located inside the Flamingo.
* Special events:
o “Relapse” Mondays: At the Go Pool, featuring drink specials and deep house music spun by resident DJs.
o Varying 2-for-1 drink specials at all three pool bars daily.
* Number and size of pools: In its pool area, the Flamingo features a lower Lagoon Pool and the upper Go Pool, a European-style sunbathing area.
* Indoors or outdoors: Outdoors.
* Heated Upper pool heated to 80 degrees.
* Flamingo Pool Hours are The- pool is open from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily. Cabana hours are 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
* Towel service: Provided by the hotel.
* Food & Drink service is available at the Flamingo Beach Club Cafe, open seasonally.
* Chairs and chaises are provided, yet cannot be reserved.
* Flamingo Pool Cabanas contain accommodations for up to six people and come with overhead fans, telephones, internet access, cable TV, mister system (only available at the lower pool, not the Go pool), towels, padded lounge chairs, a refrigerator with juice and water and a personal cabana attendant. Cabanas at the Go Pool moreover feature plasma televisions, a personal safe for each cabana and an X Box 360. Prices vary. For rates or to reserve a cabana, call (702) 733-3451.
* Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: Rafts are available for $10/day on weekdays and $15/day on weekends. Complimentary life jackets are provided. Outside rafts and/or water wings are not permitted in pool area.
* Flamingo Pool Amenities are a maze-like series of water slides is open during the summer season, and a shaded grotto offers visitors respite from the heat. Tan Ambassadors assist guests. A shop in that sells beach accessories is available poolside. Tennis courts are moreover available for matches and lessons. A professional shop is adjacent to the courts. Table games are open to the public. Visitors must be at least 21 years of time old. Table games are open daily from 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
* Handicap accessible There is a lift available at the pool.