* Flamingo Number of rooms: 3,626.
* Flamingo Casino: Yes, 77,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Blazing Sevens, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Million-dollar Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, 2,100 Slots, Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The- casino has a poker room.
* Flamingo Race & sports book: Yes, a 100-seat race and sports book, equipped with 63 televisions and 10 large screens.
* Flamingo Entertainment: A assortment of shows and live entertainment in addition to George Wallace, Nathan Burton Comedy Magic, Donny and Marie, Vinnie Favorito and X Burlesque.
* Flamingo Nightlife: Sin City Brewing Co. and Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville.
* Flamingo Attractions: The- Flamingo Las Vegas Wildlife Habitat features live African penguins and Chilean flamingos.
* Flamingo Restaurants: The- Flamingo has the following dining options: Tropical Breeze, Paradise Garden Buffet, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, Steakhouse46, Hamada of Japan, Java Coast, Beach Club and The- Burger Joint.
* Flamingo Pool: Yes, a 15-acre pool area with three pools and a Jacuzzi.
* Flamingo Health Club: Yes.
* Spa: Yes, The- Flamingo Spa offers massages and services. The- Flamingo Alexandra Noel Salon is located outside of the spa in the Flamingo hotel.
* Flamingo Shops: D’Finess, Promenade Gift Shop, Flamingo Apparel, The- Jewelers, Destinations, Yves Chantre, Ethel M, The- Pearl Factory, Accents, Kidz Clubhouse, Alta Villa Gift Shop.
* Flamingo Wedding chapel: Yes, the The- Garden Wedding Chapel offers a number wedding ceremony packages.
* Flamingo Convention rooms: Yes.
* Flamingo Business center: Yes.
* Flamingo In-room internet access: Each room has a phone jack for dial-up internet access.
* Flamingo Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Flamingo RV park: No.
* Flamingo Child-care facilities: No.
* Flamingo Pets allowed: No.
* Flamingo Room service: Yes.
* Flamingo Parking garage: Yes, a seven-story parking garage.
* Flamingo Shuttle service to the airport: No.
* Flamingo Shuttle service to the Strip: The- new Las Vegas monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
* Flamingo Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, in-room safe, on-command movies, remote-controlled cable TV, hair dryer, iron, radio, alarm clock, electronic door locks, desk, telephone and voice mail.
* Flamingo Hotel amenities: Tennis club, Dollar-Rent-a-Car desk, beauty salon and barber shop, concierge, currency exchange, luggage, maid and room service, safety deposit box and wake-up call.
* Flamingo Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Flamingo Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Flamingo Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Policies: Flamingo Rates are for single or double occupancy only. An additional human being rate of $30 per person, per night will be charged, regardless of age.
* Flamingo Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.