View Larger Map
Gold Coast Hotel 4000 W Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas Nevada 89103
* Gold Coast Number of rooms: 711.
* Gold Coast Casino: Yes, 120,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Bingo, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The- Gold Coast casino has a 24-hour, non-smoking poker room.
* Gold Coast Race & sports book: Yes, a 160-seat race and sports book, equipped with 65 televisions and two large screens.
* Gold Coast Entertainment: A lounge and the Gold Coast Showroom featuring live entertainment in addition to Society of Seven.
* Gold Coast Nightlife: None.
* Gold Coast Attractions: Yes, 70-lane bowling center.
* Gold Coast Pool: Yes, one 46-by-20-foot pool outdoors and a Jacuzzi.
* Gold Coast Restaurants: The- Gold Coast has the following dining options: Ping Pang Pong, Cortez Room, Kate’s Korner, Ports O’ Call Buffet, Seattle’s Best Coffee House, Noodle Exchange, T.G.I. Fridays and The- Snack Bar.
* Gold Coast Health Club: Yes.
* Gold Coast Spa: None. There is a salon and barber shop.
* Gold Coast Shops are one gift shop and liquor store.
* Gold Coast Wedding chapel: None.
* Gold Coast Convention rooms: Yes, room set-up: Room A 2,400 square feet., Room B 2,400 square feet, Room C 2,100 square feet, Room D 2,100 square feet, Grand Ballroom 10,000 square feet.
* Gold Coast Business center: Yes.
* Gold Coast In-room internet access: High-speed Internet access is available in all guest rooms for a daily fee of $9.99.
* Gold Coast Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Gold Coast RV park: No.
* Gold Coast Child-care facilities None.
* Gold Coast No Pets allowed
* Gold Coast Room service: Yes, 6 a.m. to midnight, Sunday through Thursday and 6 a.m. to 3 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
* Gold Coast Parking garage is a three-story parking garage
* Gold Coast Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the Gold Coast, and airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Gold Coast Shuttle service to the Strip: A shuttle runs between Gold Coast, Barbary Coast and the Orleans each one 20 minutes from 9:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. daily.
* Gold Coast Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, radio, telephone and remote-controlled cable LCD flat-screened televisions. Hair dryers, irons and ironing boards are available upon request.
* Gold Coast Hotel amenities: 70-lane bowling center, video arcade, beauty salon and barber shop, guest services, laundry, luggage and maid service, room service, safety deposit box and wake-up call.
* Gold Coast Check-in time is 2 p.m.
* Gold Coast Minimum age to reserve a room is 21 years.
* Gold Coast Policies: Children 13 and under stay free with an adult. The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. The- Gold Coast charges a $3 per night resort fee which covers use of the fitness center, in-room coffee, local and toll-free telephone calls, shuttle service to the Strip and The- Orleans, and parking.
* Gold Coast Incidental charges:
Gold Coast Hotel requires a credit card for incidental charges. Gold Coast Hotel charges a $3 per room, per night resort fee which covers the cost of use of fitness center, in-room coffee, unlimited local and 800 calls, shuttle to the Strip and The- Orleans and valet parking. The- Gold Coast resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee.