View Larger Map
1 Fremont St. Las Vegas Nevada 89101.
Golden Gate Established in 1906, the Golden Gate is proud to be Las Vegas most historic hotel casino and the smallest hotel on Fremont Street, with only 106 rooms. Guests can enjoy the intimate atmosphere of an historic hotel and then step outside the front doors in to the grandeur and excitement of the Las Vegas Golden Gate Fremont Street Experience, with dazzling free light shows and special events. Fun Fact, The- Golden Gate Hotel Casino pre dates the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco by 31 years.
* Golden Gate Number of rooms: 106.
* Golden Gate Casino is 10,000 square feet with casino games in addition to Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and more than 300 slots and video poker machines.
* Golden Gate Race & sports book is a 10-seat race and sports book, equipped with four televisions.
* Golden Gate Entertainment is a piano player performs daily from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. near the bar area.
* Golden Gate Nightlife: there is a main bar on the casino floor and a bar with frozen beverages and draft beer in front of the hotel.
* Golden Gate Attractions:
Located in the hub of Fremont Street Experience.
* Golden Gate Restaurants are The- Golden Gate has the following dining options: Du-par’s Deli and Du-par’s Restaurant.
* Golden Gate Pool: No.
* Golden Gate Health Club: No.
* Golden Gate Spa: No.
* Golden Gate Shops are one gift shop.
* Golden Gate Wedding chapel: No.
* Golden Gate Convention rooms: No.
* Golden Gate Business center: No.
* Golden Gate In-room internet access is wireless internet access is available (for a fee).
* Golden Gate Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Golden Gate RV park: No.
* Golden Gate Child-care facilities: No.
* Golden Gate No Pets allowed
* Golden Gate Room service: No.
* Golden Gate Parking garage free parking available in the parking lot.
* Golden Gate Shuttle service to the airport: None
* Golden Gate Shuttle service to the Strip: None
* Golden Gate Standard room amenities: 32 inch flat screen televisions, pillowtop mattresses, iHome clock radios and one cup coffeemakers.
* Golden Gate Hotel amenities: Maid service and wake-up call.
* Golden Gate Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Golden Gate Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Golden Gate Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Golden Gate Policies: The- maximum total number of Golden Gate hotel guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Golden Gate Golden Gate Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card and a $100 deposit on the card for security/incidental charges.