Harrah’s 360 interactive view
* Harrah’s Number of rooms: 2,526 hotel rooms and suites.
* Harrah’s Casino: is 86,664 square feet. Harrah’s Casino games include: Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Megabucks and more. The- Harrah’s casino has a poker room.
* Harrah’s Race & sports book: is a 45-seat race and sports book, equipped with 55 televisions and four large screens.
* Harrah’s Entertainment: Live entertainment, in addition to Rita Rudner, Improv Comedy Club, the Legends in Concert, Mac King Comedy Magic Show and lounge acts.
* Harrah’s Nightlife is Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar, Piano Bar Carnaval Court, featuring outdoor shops, live music and performing bartenders in a festive atmosphere.
* Harrah’s Attractions: Other.
* Harrah’s Pool: Yes, one Olympic-sized pool and a Jacuzzi.
* Harrah’s Restaurants: Harrah’s has the following dining options: Flavors Buffet, Ming’s Table, Penazzi, Starbucks, Café at Harrah’s, The- Range Steakhouse, Carnaval Court Bar & Grill, Pepper Rose Delicatessen and Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar.
* Harrah’s Health Club: Yes, you’ll find the newest cardiovascular equipment and weight machines at Harrah’s state-of-the-art health club. The- health club is located within The- Spa at Harrah’s. The- hours are 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
* The- Spa offers multiple types of massages and services. The- spa moreover has a full-service salon.
* Harrah’s Shops: Yes, in addition to Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, Millennium Foto, Jackpot, Magnet Max, Tower of Jewels, Higuchi, Harrah’s Essentials, Carnaval Market, Tu Tu Tango, Carnaval Wine and Spirits, Marshall Rousso and Landau.
* Harrah’s Wedding chapel: Wedding chapel available through Harrah’s sister property, the Flamingo Las Vegas.
* Harrah’s Convention rooms: Yes, 25,000 square feet of convention facilities.
* Harrah’s Business center: Yes.
* Harrah’s In-room internet access: Each room has a phone jack for dial-up internet access.
* Harrah’s Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Harrah’s RV park: None.
* Harrah’s Child-care facilities: None, yet speak with the hotel about making child-care arrangements.
* Harrah’s No Pets allowed.
* Harrah’s Room service: Yes.
* Harrah’s Parking garage: Yes, a seven-story parking garage.
* Harrah’s Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Harrah’s Shuttle service to the Strip: The- new Las Vegas Monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
* Harrah’s Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, pay-per-view movies, electronic door locks, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, minibars, radio, telephone and voice mail.
* Harrah’s Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, luggage and laundry service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls, room service and express checkout.
* Harrah’s Check-in time: 4 p.m.
* Harrah’s Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Harrah’s Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Harrah’s Policies: The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Harrah’s Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.