* Hooters Number of rooms are 696 rooms, in addition to 17 suites.
* Hooters Casino is 30,000 square feet. 670 slot and video poker machines and 32 gaming tables offering Blackjack, Craps, Caribbean Stud Poker, Roulette, Pai-Gow Poker, Let It Ride and Keno. A poker room is located at Pete & Shorty’s Book and Bar.
* Hooters Hotel Race & sports book is Pete & Shorty’s Book and Bar.
* Hooters Hotel Entertainment is Men of X performs in Dixies Dam Bar. The- Night Owl Showroom is home to several shows in addition to Fear and Laughing in Las Vegas featuring Todd Pauland The- Dirty Joke Show . Hooters Tribute shows Purple Reign-The Ultimate Prince Tribute Show and The- King Lives moreover perform in the showroom. Other Hooters Hotel Entertainment is featured in the Nippers Pool Bar and the Porch Dogs club.
* Hooters Nightlife: Porch Dogs, Dixie’s Dam Bar .
* Hooters Attractions the Hotel.
* Hooters Pools are, two pools and two hot tubs.
* Hooters Restaurants: Hooters Hotel has the following dining options: Hooters, Pete and Shorty’s, The- Bait Shoppe and Mad Onion.
* Hooters Health Club: Yes.
* Hooters Spa: None.
* Hooters Shops are two gift shops, the Bait Shoppe and Splurge, and Tito Ortiz’s Punishment MMA Store.
* Hooters Wedding chapel: None.
* Hooters Convention rooms are 2,800 square feet.
* Hooters Business center: Some services available at the front desk.
* Hooters In-room internet access: Each room has a phone jack for dial-up internet access.
* Hooters Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Hooters RV park: No.
* Hooters Child-care facilities: No.
* No Pets allowed at Hooters
* Hooters Room service: No, yet Hooters Wings and food from Dan Marino’s is available to go 24 hours a day.
* Hooters Parking garage is a six-story parking garage.
* Hooters Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Hooters Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* Hooters Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled 27-inch cable TV, hair dryer, desk, electronic door locks, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, telephone, voice mail.
* Hooters Hotel amenities: Concierge services, currency exchange, luggage and maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up calls.
* Hooters Check-in time: 4 p.m.
* Hooters Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Hooters Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Hooters Policies: The- maximum total number of Hooters Hotel guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Hooters Hotel Incidental charges: Hooters has a $7.50 + tax per night / per room resort fee which covers the cost of pool and gym access, local and toll free 800 phone calls, in-room safe and two in-room bottles of water. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be charged at the hotel. Hooters Hotel requires a $25 per day credit/debit card hold for incidental charges and cash cannot be accepted in lieu of credit/debit card.