* Imperial Palace Number of rooms: 2,640.
* Imperial Palace Casino: is a 75,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Three-card Poker, Video Poker, Roulette, Slots, Megabucks and Wheel-of-Fortune. The- Imperial Palace moreover has celebrity look-a-like blackjack dealers (including an Elvis, Madonna, Liberace, Barbra Streisand and more) in its “Dealer tainers Pit” in the Imperial Palace casino. The- casino has added a poker area located on the main casino floor.
* Imperial Palace Race & sports book: is a 290-seat Race & Sports Book, 230 equipped with individual televisions and 22 large screens throughout the book and the Imperial Palace surrounding areas.
* Imperial Palace Entertainment is Australia’s Human Nature presented by Smokey Robinson performs in the Imperial Palace Showroom. This show features Motown songs from legendary acts in addition to The- Temptations, The- Jackson 5 and the Four Tops. If you’re looking for non-stop action and astonishing acrobatic feats, Matsuri in that performs in the same theater. Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas features dazzling celebrity impersonators.
* Nightlife: at The- Imperial Palace offers the very popular Karaoke Club on the third floor adjacent to the sports bar and the Rockhouse Bar and Nightclub.
* Imperial Palace Attractions are the Auto Collections features antique, classic and special-interest vehicles, more than 250 on display and for sale. The- Imperial Palace King’s Ransom Museum exhibits Elvis Presley artifacts and priceless personal treasures.
* Imperial Palace Pool is one pool and a Jacuzzi.
* Imperial Palace Restaurants: The- Imperial Palace has the following dining options: Emperor’s Buffet, Pizza Palace, Hash House A Go Go, Embers, Burger Palace, Quesadilla, Ginseng Barbecue, Betty’s Diner.
* Imperial Palace Health Club: Yes.
* Imperial Palace Spa: is the The- Imperial Palace Spa offers multiple types of massages and services. The- Imperial Palace hotel moreover has a full-service salon.
* Imperial Palace Shops: The- Auto Collections Gift Shop, Higuchi, Signature Shop, Emporium, Fun Gifts, Gifts Plus and Whiskey Run.
* Imperial Palace Wedding chapel is the Wedding Chapel at Imperial Palace offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* Imperial Palace Convention rooms: Yes.
* Imperial Palace Business center: No.
* Imperial Palace In-room internet access: No, yet Wi-Fi (wireless internet) is offered throughout the hotel. There are moreover internet kiosks located just off the casino floor near the hotel’s Shopping Promenade.
* Imperial Palace Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Imperial Palace RV park: No.
* Imperial Palace Child-care facilities: No.
* Imperial Palace No Pets allowed
* Imperial Palace Room service: Yes.
* Imperial Palace Parking garage: is a four-story parking garage.
* Imperial Palace Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Imperial Palace Shuttle service to the Strip: The- new Las Vegas monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
* Imperial Palace Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, desk, electronic door locks, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, Wi-Fi access, video games, pay-per-view movies, refrigerator (additional charge) and telephone.
* Imperial Palace Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, laundry and luggage services, maid service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls, arcade, full-service hair salon, Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel and internet kiosks.
* Imperial Palace Check-in time: 4 p.m.
* Imperial Palace Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Imperial Palace Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Imperial Palace Policies: Children 5 and under stay free with an adult and existing bedding. The- hotel charges an additional human being rate of $30 per person, per night, regardless of age.The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Imperial Palace Incidental charges: The- Imperial Palace hotel charges a fee for baggage handling/porterage. These fees are not included in your reservation and will be charged at the hotel. Imperial Palace Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges