The Las Vegas Nevada Hilton has a Bahamian idea with the large pool and lots of palm trees Near the Monorail.
3000 Paradise Rd Las Vegas Nevada 89109.
Las Vegas Hilton
* Hilton Hotel Number of rooms: 3,000.
* Hilton Hotel Casino is 100,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Big Wheel, Keno, Pai Gow Poker, Let it Ride and Caribbean Stud, Slot machines, Megabucks, and Super Megabucks. There moreover is the unique Hilton Hotel SpaceQuest casino, which mimics a space station with changing viewports, lights and random announcements of shuttle dockings.
* Hilton Race & sports book is a 400-seat race and sports book, equipped with 42 televisions and 30 large screens.
* Hilton Entertainment Shows are Shimmer Cabaret and the Hilton Theater, which feature big-name entertainers. Sin City Bad Girls, Lani Misalucha Voices and magician Steve Dacri performs in Shimmer Cabaret along with comedian Andrew Dice Clay. The- King One Night with You starring Trent Carliniperforms in the Hilton Theater.
* Hilton Nightlife: None, yet there is a lounge, Tempo.
* Hilton Attractions: There is a Sports Zone Video Arcade.
* Hilton Pool is one unusual-shaped pool, with an incredible view of the Strip, plus a Jacuzzi.
* Hilton Restaurants are The- Las Vegas Hilton has the following dining options: Garden of the Dragon, TJ’s Steakhouse, The- Buffet, Teru Sushi, Casa Nicola, Paradise Café, Benihana, 888 Noodle Bar, Hacienda Margarita, Fortuna, Food Court and a seasonal snack bar.
* Hilton Health Club is a fully equipped facility with Nautilus and Universal weights, LifeCycles, steamrooms, saunas, indoor spas, massage rooms and tanning beds.
* Hilton Spa is The- Spa offers multiple types of massages and services.
* Hilton Shops: A assortment of shops in addition to the Manilow Store, a beauty salon, Charisma Apparel & Footwear, gift shop, Sci-Fi Zone, candy shop, toy store.
* Hilton Wedding chapel is La Bella Chapel at the Las Vegas Hilton offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* Hilton Convention rooms are more than 200,000 square feet of meeting space.
* Hilton Business center: Yes.
* Hilton In-room internet access: All rooms have Web TV.
* Hilton Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Hilton RV park: None.
* Hilton Child-care facilities: None.
* Hilton No Pets allowed
* Hilton Room service: Yes.
* Hilton Parking garage is a six-story parking garage, yet levels five and six are closed indefinitely. There is moreover plenty of Hilton Hotel ground parking.
* Hilton Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Hilton Shuttle service to the Strip: The- new Las Vegas monorail near the Hilton Hotel route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
* Hilton Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled cable TV, electronic door locks, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, telephone and voice mail.
* Hilton Hotel amenities are Beauty salon, concierge, currency exchange, laundry and luggage services, maid service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls and six lighted Hilton tennis courts.
* Hilton Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Hilton Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Hilton Minimum age to reserve a room: 18 years.
* Hilton Policies: Children 17 and under stay free with an adult. The- maximum total number of Hilton Hotel guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Hilton Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.