Vegas Club Established in the early 1900s, the Las Vegas Club Casino and Hotel has provided millions of visitors with the comfort, pleasure, and excitement in that they seek. Las Vegas Club sports themed casino and hotel is located in legendary downtown Las Vegas. an intimate sized facility offering guests the friendly and personal service for which Las Vegas was known in years of time past, and Vegas Club is large enough to provide guests with all in that they desire in a full service gaming, dining and lodging experience.
18 Fremont St. Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
* Number of rooms: 408.
* Casino is 50,000 square feet. Casino games contain Keno, Double Deck Blackjack, Multi-Deck Blackjack, Royal Match 21, Caribbean Stud, Let-It-Ride, Craps, Roulette, and more than 800 slot, video poker and keno machines, in addition to nickel and penny slots.
* Race & sports book: None.
* Entertainment: Occasional lounge entertainment.
* Nightlife: None.
in the hub of Fremont Street Experience.
* Pool None, yet guests have access to the rooftop pool at the Plaza.
* Restaurants: The- Las Vegas Club has the following dining options: Lucky 7’s Buffet, Tinocos Kitchen and a Snack Bar.
* Health Club: No.
* Spa: None.
* Shops are one gift and sundry shop.
* Wedding chapel: No.
* Convention rooms are a 3,600-square-foot meeting/banquet area and a pre-function area are located on the third floor.
* Business center: No.
* In-room internet access is dial-up internet access (for a fee).
* Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* RV park: No.
* Child-care facilities: No.
* No Pets allowed.
* Room service: No.
* Parking garage is a seven-story parking garage and valet. Parking is not free.
* Shuttle service to the airport: No.
* Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, electronic door locks, iron and ironing board (upon request), radio, refrigerator (on request), telephone and voice mail.
* Hotel amenities: A collection of sports memorabilia, laundry service, maid service, 24 hour front desk, in-house security, limousine service and wake-up calls.
* Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Minimum age to reserve a room: 18 years.
* Policies: Children 12 and under stay free with an adult. The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Vegas Club Incidental charges: Hotel requires a $50 credit card or cash deposit for incidental charges upon checking in. The- deposit is refundable at the end of the stay. Hotel charges 75 cents per local call, additional charges for long distance calls. There is a fee for parking. The- resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee.