Luxor 360 Interactive view
* Luxor Number of rooms: 4,408.
* Luxor Casino is 120,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Slots, Video Poker and Megabucks. The- casino has a poker room.
* Luxor Race & sports book: is a 110-seat race and sports book, equipped with 128 individual monitors and 5 big-screen televisions.
* Luxor Entertainment is featured throughout the Luxor. The- Luxor Theater has CRISS ANGEL Believe. The- Atrium Showroom features Carrot Top, Fantasy and, Menopause the Musical.
* Luxor Nightlife NightClubs are CatHouse Loungerie, LAX, Flight and Noir Bar.
* Luxor Attractions are Bodies The- Exhibition in that provides an unusual and up-close look at the human body, while Titanic: The- Artifact Exhibition recounts the fateful trip of the world-famous ocean liner.
* Luxor Pool: is a five-acre pool area with four pools and four Jacuzzis.
* Luxor Restaurants: The- Luxor has the following dining options: Backstage Deli, CatHouse, Company Kitchen and Pub House, TENDER Steak & Seafood, Pyramid Cafe, T & T Tacos & Tequila, the Luxor Food Court, Starbucks and the More the Buffet at the Luxor.
* Luxor Health Club: Yes.
* Luxor Spa is Nurture Spa and Salon offers multiple types of massages and services. A salon is agreed to be scheduled to open in Dec. 2009.
* Luxor Shops: The- Luxor Galleria is a shopping promenade with numerous retail stores. Fashion 101 is located on the casino floor. LX Fight Shop is located on the atrium level. Luxor moreover has 41 shops and restaurants located in Mandalay Place, an well-to-do boutique mall in that connects the Luxor to Mandalay Bay.
* Wedding chapel is the Chapel at Luxor offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* Luxor Convention rooms: is a 1,200 square feet to 7,400 square feet with a ballroom at 15,680 square feet.
* Luxor Business center: Yes.
* Luxor In-room internet access: Yes. In-room high-speed internet access available for a fee.
* Luxor Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Luxor RV park: None.
* Luxor Child-care facilities: None.
* Luxor No Pets allowed
* Luxor Room service: Yes.
* Luxor Parking garage: is a two-story parking garage.
* Luxor Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Luxor Shuttle service to the Strip: There is a monorail in that passes from Excalibur to Mandalay Bay.
* Luxor Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, clock radios, remote-controlled cable TV, electronic door locks, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, telephone and voice mail.
* Luxor Hotel amenities: Beauty salon, currency exchange, laundry and luggage services, maid service, safety deposit boxes at front desk ($50 charge for lost key), wake-up calls, valet parking, a walkway to Mandalay Bay (located adjacent to the Luxor Theater) and a walkway to the Excalibur (located in the west tower).
* Luxor Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Luxor Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Luxor Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Luxor Policies: The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Luxor Incidental charges: Luxor Hotel & Casino has a $12.95 per room, per night fee to cover the cost of unlimited local, toll free and domestic long distance calls, in-room internet access, daily newspaper, daily bottled water delivery (two bottles) and daily admission to the fitness center (not in addition to use of spa facilities). The- Luxor Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges. The- resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Luxor moreover applies room tax to their resort fee.