* Mandalay Bay Number of rooms: 3,309.
* Mandalay Bay Casino: are 135,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Megabucks and Super Megabucks. More than 2,400 slot/video poker machines, 122 table games. The- Mandalay Bay casino has a poker room.
* Mandalay Bay Race & sports book is a 300-seat race and sports book, equipped with 84 televisions and 17 large screens.
* Mandalay Bay Entertainment: The- Entertainment includes headline acts in the 12,000-seat events center or on Mandalay Beach, the Late Night at the House of Blues live music place (approx. 1,500 people) and three lounges. Mandalay Bay is moreover home to Disney’s The- Lion King Show.
* Mandalay Bay Nightlife NightClubs are Foundation Room, Rumjungle nightclub, Late Night at House of Blues, eyecandy and Mix Lounge.
* Mandalay Bay Attractions are The- Shark Reef is a $40 million aquarium covering more than 90,000 square feet in that holds more than 1.5 million gallons of seawater and 100 species of animals. Inside Mandalay Place, guests can see The- Lion King Exhibit, which showcases the creative vision behind the award-winning Broadway musical.
* Mandalay Bay Pool is an 11 acres of beach environment in that contain three pools, a lazy river, a topless pool and a 1.6-million-gallon Mandalay Bay wave pool with a sand-and-surf beach.
* Mandalay Bay Restaurants: Mandalay Bay has the following dining options: Aureole, Bay Side Buffet, Beach Bar & Grill, Border Grill, China Grill, Fleur de Lys, House of Blues, Mizuya,Raffles Cafe, Red, White and Blue, Red Square, rumjungle, Sea Breeze Pizza, Ice Cream and Juices, Shanghai Lilly, StripSteak, Trattoria del Lupo, The- Noodle Shop, Turf Club Deli and a food court in the convention center area. There is moreover a Starbucks and Yogurt In. Additional restaurants located in the Mandalay Place shopping area: Hussong’s Cantina, Giorgio Caffé & Ristorante, The- Burger Bar, restaurant rm and r bar café. In THEhotel there are the cafe, the coffee bar and Mix.
* Mandalay Bay Health Club: is a 3,000-square-foot fitness and personal training center. A 2nd health club is located in THEhotel, a new all-inclusive tower at the resort.
* Mandalay Bay Spas: there are two. The- 30,000-square-foot Spa Mandalay with 21 treatment rooms offers multiple types of massages and services. The- spa moreover has a full-service salon. The- 14,000-square-foot bathhouse spa in THEhotel offers multiple types of massages and services. A full-service salon is located outside of the spa in the adjoining Mandalay Bay hotel.
* Mandalay Bay Shops are A hotel and House of Blues gift shop, Mandalay Bay Pearl Moon Boutique, Reflections Glass Gallery, Le Paradis, Bali Trading Co., jungle juice, Rangoon News Bureau, Tropical Gifts & Stuff, The- Wave, Jack Gallery and Fight Museum, which features Mixed Martial Arts-associated clothing brands, collector’s items and more. There are moreover 41 Mandalay Bay shops and restaurants located in Mandalay Place, an well-to-do boutique mall in that connects Mandalay Bay to the Luxor.
* Mandalay Bay Wedding chapel is the THEwedding chapel bid a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* Mandalay Bay Convention rooms are a 1.8 million-square-foot convention center.
* Mandalay Bay Business center: Yes.
* Mandalay Bay In-room internet access: Each Mandalay Bay room has a phone jack for dial-up internet access.
* Mandalay Bay Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Mandalay Bay RV park: No.
* Mandalay Bay Child-care facilities: No.
* No Pets allowed at Mandalay Bay
* Mandalay Bay Room service: Yes.
* Mandalay Bay Parking garage is a six-story parking garage.
* Mandalay Bay Shuttle service to the airport: No. Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Mandalay Bay Shuttle service to the Strip: There is a monorail in that passes from Excalibur to Mandalay Bay.
* Mandalay Bay Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clocks, remote-controlled cable TV, desk, electronic door locks, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, radio and telephone.
* Mandalay Bay Hotel amenities: Beauty salon, Mandalay Bay concierge, currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, valet parking and wake-up call.
* Mandalay Bay Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Mandalay Bay Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Mandalay Bay Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Mandalay Bay Policies: The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Mandalay Bay Incidental charges: Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino has a $15.00 per room, per night fee to cover the cost of in-room internet access, access to the Cardio Center, coupon for 2 well drinks (per room, per stay) at select casino bars, unlimited local and toll free calls, daily newspaper, boarding pass printing and outgoing faxes. Mandalay Bay Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for Mandalay Bay incidental charges. The- Mandalay Bay resort fee listed above does not contain tax.