MGM Grand Hotel Experience YouTube video
* MGM Grand Number of rooms: 5,034.
* MGM Grand Casino: is a 171,500 square feet. Casino Games contain Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow, Caribbean Stud and Let It Ride, Slots, Baccarat, Keno and Megabucks.
* MGM Grand Race & sports book is a 104-seat race and sports book, equipped with 94 televisions and 44 large screens.
* MGM Grand Entertainment: The- Entertainment includes: KÀ Cirque du Soleil, MGM Grand’s Crazy Horse Paris, Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil 2012, visiting headliners at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, a 17,157-seat special events center; The- Hollywood Theatre, a 650-seat theatre and lounges.
* MGM Grand Nightlife: Tabú, Studio 54 nightclub, ultra lounge, and West Wing Bar.
* MGM Grand Attractions: The- Lion Habitat features a multilevel, glass-enclosed area from which the public can watch the lions feed, play and sleep and CBS Television City Research Center, where you can screen new television shows. MGM Grand currently features CSI: The- Experience.
* MGM Grand Pool is, the 27,000-square-foot Grand Pool complex and, MGM Pool & Wet Republic Pool Club features five pools, a 1,000-foot-long lazy river pool and three Jacuzzis.
* MGM Grand Restaurants: The- MGM Grand has the following dining options: Joël Robuchon, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Seablue, Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Pearl, Diego, Fiamma Trattoria, Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, Nobhill Tavern, Rainforest Cafe, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Grand Wok and Sushi Bar, Shibuya, Studio Café, Stage Deli, Grand Buffet, ‘wichcraft and the seasonal Cabana Grille; plus three Starbucks and an MGM Grand food court.
* MGM Grand Health Club: Yes.
* MGM Grand Spa is the 29,000-square-foot Spa at MGM Grand with more than 20 treatment rooms offers multiple types of massages and services. The- spa moreover has Cristophe Salon, a full-service salon.
* MGM Grand Shops: Studio Walk (a 115,000-square-foot shopping promenade), Star Lane Shops (a assortment of shops and an arcade), Front Page News Stand, Grand Spirits, MGM Grand & Co.
* MGM Grand Wedding chapel is the The- Forever Grand Wedding Chapel offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* MGM Grand Convention rooms are a 50,000-square-foot Premier Ballroom, 62,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom/Exhibit Hall, 5,000-square-foot Vista Ballroom, more than 30 breakout rooms, two boardrooms, and more than 50,000 square feet of pre-function space.
* MGM Grand Business center: Yes.
* MGM Grand In-room internet access: All rooms feature high-speed Wi-Fi internet access for a fee.
* MGM Grand Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* MGM Grand RV park: No.
* MGM Grand Child-care facilities: No.
* MGM Grand Pets allowed: No.
* MGM Grand Room service: Yes.
* MGM Grand Parking garage is a seven-story parking garage.
* MGM Grand Shuttle service to the airport: MGM Grand Shuttle transportation (one-way and round-trip) is available for a fee at the MGM check-in desk located near carousel one in the main baggage claim at McCarran International Airport. The- MGM check-in desk handles check-in and shuttle arrangements for guests of the MGM Grand. Shuttle transportation can be billed to your hotel room. The- check-in desk is open daily, 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
* MGM Grand Shuttle service to the Strip: The- new Las Vegas monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
* MGM Grand Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled cable TV, desk, on-command/pay-per-view movies, hair dryer, electronic door locks, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, telephone, voice mail.
* MGM Grand Hotel amenities: Concierge, laundry, luggage and maid service, currency exchange, safety deposit box, MGM Grand will give wake-up calls.
* MGM Grand Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* MGM Grand Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* MGM Grand Minimum age to reserve a room: 18 years.
* MGM Grand Policies: Children 12 and under stay free with an adult. The- maximum total number of guests in a West Wing room is two, as the rooms only have king beds. The- maximum total number of MGM Grand guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* MGM Grand Incidental charges: The- MGM Grand Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.