Bare Pool Club
* Hours of operation: Thursday – Monday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
* Cover price:
o Monday – Thursday: Women, free. Men, $20
o Friday – Sunday: Women, free. Men, $40.
o Cabana and day bed rentals vary from $250 to $500.
* Payment information: Cash, credit card.
* Location is at the Mirage pool.
* Music: A assortment of DJ-spun music.
* Resident DJs: Varies.
* Bare Pool Club Clientele Age Group: 21 and over.
* Bare Pool Club Attire is Beach/pool attire.
* Occupancy: Up to 250.
* Parking: Garage parking and hotel valet.
*Bare Pool Club Reservations are available for private events, please call (702) 693-8300, ext.270.
* Seating: Yes.
* Handicapped accessible: Yes.
* ATM: Inside the casino.
* Special events: Heaven Saturdays: An LGBT poolside party launch with DJs
* Number and size of pools: Two pools.
* Indoors or outdoors: Outdoors.
* Heated: Yes, between 78 and 80 degrees.
* Hours: Main pool open daily, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Cabana hours: Open daily, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
* Towel service: Provided by the hotel.
* Jacuzzi: Two.
* Food/Drink service: A bar and cafe are located in the pool area and open during the peak season. Drink service is moreover available.
* Mirage pool Chairs and chaises are Provided, yet cannot be reserved, except in the VIP seating area. VIP seating is available Friday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Chair reservations are $50.
* Mirage pool Cabanas are available. For pricing, please contact hotel. Cabanas feature:
o Chaise lounge chairs
o Private patios
o 32″ flat screen televisions
o MP3 docking stations
o Bose Wave radios
o Mini refrigerators
o Pool rafts
o Ceiling fans
o Area rugs
o Misting systems
Also available are beverages and light refreshments in addition to fruit, nuts and pretzels. Food service is moreover available.
* Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: Rafts can be rented for $15 per day.
* Mirage pool Amenities are a poolside store sells various poolside amenities.
* Handicap accessible: Yes.
Bare is a topless pool located inside Mirage Hotel and Casino, although it is topless it enforces strict frock code, proper attire is required. Bare pool has opened couple years of time ago and it is little yet exclusive pool and always fills up with acceptable crowd.