View Larger Map
The Monte Carlo Video
* Monte Carlo Number of rooms: 3,002 rooms and 256 suites.
* Monte Carlo Casino is 90,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Baccarat, 2,200 slot and video poker machines, in addition to Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The- Monte Carlo casino has a poker room.
* Monte Carlo Race & sports book: Yes, more details.
* Monte Carlo Entertainment: Entertainment includes World Champion Magician Lance Burton, comedian Frank Caliendo and visiting headliners in the custom-designed 1,200-seat theatre.
* Monte Carlo Nightlife: No nightclub, yet both Brand and Diablo’s restaurants have lounges. Diablo’s features live music on select dates and Brand has a DJ in their lounge on the weekends.
* Monte Carlo Attractions: No.
* Monte Carlo Pool, there is one heated pool, the Easy River ride (lazy river), wave pool, kiddie pool and a Jacuzzi at the Monte Carlo.
* Monte Carlo Restaurants: The- Monte Carlo has the following dining options: Andre’s, Buffet, BRAND Steakhouse, d.vino, Diablo’s Cantina, Dragon Noodle Co., Café, Monaco Garden Food Court and The- Pub.
* Health Club: is a 3,000-square-foot exercise room, an official Reebok facility.
* Spa is the the 13,037-square-foot Spa at the Monte Carlo with nine treatment rooms offering multiple types of massages and services. The- spa moreover has a 2,784-square-foot gym and a full-service salon.
* Monte Carlo Shops: are The- Street of Dreams shopping and dining area. The- Monte Carlo moreover has the Lance Burton Magic Shop, Bijoux Terner, Monte Carlo Boutique, Nouveau News and Club Casino Royal, which are all located throughout the Monte Carlo property.
* Wedding chapel is the Wedding Chapel at Monte Carlo offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* Monte Carlo Convention rooms: Yes.
* Monte Carlo Business center: Yes.
* Monte Carlo In-room internet access: Each room has high speed internet access.
* Monte Carlo Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Monte Carlo RV park: No.
* Monte Carlo Child-care facilities: No.
* Monte Carlo No Pets allowed
* Monte Carlo Room service: Yes.
* Monte Carlo Parking garage there is a parking garage.
* Monte Carlo Shuttle service to the airport: The- Monte Carlo Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Monte Carlo Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* Monte Carlo Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled cable TV, hair dryer, desk, electronic door locks, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, telephone, voice mail.
* Monte Carlo Hotel amenities: Laundry, luggage and maid service, currency exchange, wake-up calls, safety deposit box.
* Monte Carlo Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Monte Carlo Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Monte Carlo Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Monte Carlo Policies: The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Monte Carlo Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges. There is a Monte Carlo resort amenity fee of $12.95 plus tax per room per night, which covers the cost of daily fitness center access, daily newspaper, two daily bottles of water, free copying and faxing, free boarding pass printing and free local and toll free calls. The- Monte Carlo resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee.