NY NY 360 interactive view
NY NY Google maps street view
* New York New York Number of rooms are 2,023.
* New York New York Casino is 84,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Let It Ride, Big Six, Casino War and Keno. More than 2,000 slot machines in addition to Wheel of Fortune, Monopoly, Megabucks, Jeopardy, Slotopoly, Blazing 7’s Dollars, Empire Slots, Elvis and Moneytime.
* Race & sports book is a 40-seat race and sports book, equipped with 45 televisions and 12 large screens.
* Entertainment Shows are Entertainment the Cirque du Soleil show Zumanity, Dueling Pianos at the Bar at Times Square and live entertainment in the lounges.
* New York New York Nightlife NightClubs are Rok nightclub and Coyote Ugly bar.
* New York New York Attractions are The- Roller Coaster at New York-New York.
* New York New York Pool is one pool, with capacity for 840 people, and three Jacuzzis.
* Restaurants are New York-New York has the following dining options: America, Chin Chin Café, Coney Island Pavilion, Gallagher’s Steakhouse, Gonzalez y Gonzalez, Greenberg’s Deli, Il Fornaio, Nine Fine Irishmen, ESPN Zone, Schrafft’s Ice Creamand the Village Eateries, which offers a assortment of smaller food venues.
* New York New York Health Club: Yes.
* New York New York Spa is The- Spa offers multiple types of massages and services. The- spa moreover has a full-service salon.
* New York New York Shops are It’Sugar, Cashman’s Photo Magic, Regis Signature Salon, Houdini’s Magic Shop, I Love NY-NY Signature Shop, Manhattan Express Photo, The- NewsStand, Vegas Express, Las Vegas Harley-Davidson, Grand Central Watch Company; and the Soho Village, which provides an array of New York-themed fashions and gifts.
* Wedding chapel: None.
* New York New York Convention rooms are more than 21,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space.
* Business center: Yes.
* In-room internet access: All rooms have Web TV.
* Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* RV park: No.
* Child-care facilities: No.
* Pets allowed: No.
* New York New York Room service: Yes.
* New York New York Parking garage is a nine-story parking garage.
* New York New York Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled cable TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board (on request), in-room safe, desk, electronic door locks, refrigerator (on request and there is an additional charge), web TV, on-command and pay-per-view movies, telephone, voice mail.
* New York New York Hotel amenities: Coney Island-style area with games and video arcade, concierge, currency exchange, laundry, luggage and maid service, room service, wake-up call, safety deposit box.
* New York New York Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* New York New York Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* New York New York Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* New York New York Policies: The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card (debit cards not accepted) for incidental charges. The- hotel charges a daily resort fee of $12.95 plus tax, which covers the cost of the following hotel services: in-room high speed internet, two bottles of water per day, unlimited local and 800-number calls (domestic long distance phone calls will incur an additional charge of $0.10 per minute), boarding pass printing, notary services, and incoming/outgoing faxes (limit 5 pages), two welcome cocktails per room per stay, 20 % discount on select retail merchandise per room per stay and daily newspaper.