Orleans Las Vegas
* Orleans Number of rooms: 1,886 rooms.
* Orleans Casino is 135,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Poker and Keno. Orleans Hotel has More than 3,000 slots, video poker and video keno machines, Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The- Orleans Hotel casino has a poker room.
* Orleans Race & sports book is a 150-seat race and sports book, equipped with 19 televisions and two large screens.
* Orleans Entertainment can be found in the 827-seat Orleans Showroom, the 9,000-seat Orleans Arena, Brendan’s Irish Pub and the Bourbon Street Cabaret.
* Orleans Nightlife: None.
* Orleans Attractions: 70-lane bowling center, movie theaters.
* Orleans Pools are, two pools, one Olympic-sized and one wading pool, and a Jacuzzi.
* Orleans Restaurants are The- Orleans has the following dining options: Canal Street, Don Miguel’s, The- Prime Rib Loft, Courtyard Cafe, Big Al’s Oyster Bar, French Market Buffet, Seattle’s Best Coffee House, Brendan’s Irish Pub, Koji’s Sushi Bar & China Bistro, TGI Friday’s and Subway.
* Orleans Health Club: Yes.
* Orleans Spa is The- Spa Orleans with eight treatment rooms offers multiple types of massages and services. The- spa moreover has a fitness center and full-service salon.
* Orleans Shops are Gift Shop and Liquor Store.
* Orleans Wedding chapel: None.
* Orleans Convention rooms are, from 6,400 square feet to 17,226 square feet.
* Orleans Business center: Yes.
* Orleans In-room internet access: All rooms have high-speed internet access.
* Orleans Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Orleans RV park: No.
* Orleans Child-care facilities: Yes, The- Orleans offers limited child-care facilities.
* No Pets allowed at the Orleans.
* Orleans Room service: Yes.
* Orleans Parking garage is a four-story parking garage as well as plenty of open air parking surrounding the hotel.
* Orleans Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Orleans Shuttle service to the Strip a shuttle runs between the Orleans Hotel and its sister property the Gold Coast to Bill’s Gambling Hall on the Las Vegas Strip each one 30 minutes daily from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. The- last shuttle leaves Bill’s Gambling Hall at 12:30 a.m.
* Orleans Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, electronic door locks, radio, telephone, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, safety deposit box, pay-per-view movies.
* Orleans Hotel amenities: Beauty salon, barber shop, concierge, currency exchange, laundry, luggage and maid service, video arcade, 18-screen movie theatre, 70-lane bowling center, safety deposit box, wake-up call, room service.
* Orleans Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Orleans Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Orleans Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Orleans Policies: Children 13 and under stay free with an adult. The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Orleans Incidental charges: The- Orleans charges a $5.00 per room, per night resort fee, which covers the cost of unlimited local and 800 calls, gym access, 10 minutes of free internet daily in the business center and in-suite coffee. The- Orleans Hotel requires a credit card for incidental charges.The resort fee listed above.
Orleans Las Vegas