View Larger Map
2411 W Sahara Ave. Las Vegas Nevada 89102.
* Palace Station Number of rooms: 1,011.
* Palace Station Casino is 84,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Let It Ride, Caribbean Stud, Poker, Keno, Baccarat. More than 2,200 slot and video poker machines in addition to Megabucks, plus an Asian games area, Pit 8, featuring Pai Gow Tiles and Pai Gow Poker and a 307-seat Bingo room. The- Palace Station casino has a poker room.
* Palace Station Race & sports book is a 210-seat race and sports book, equipped with 116 televisions.
* Palace Station Restaurants: Palace Station has the following dining options: The- Broiler, Food Express, CoCo’s Cafe, Pasta Palace, The- Palace Station Feast Gourmet Buffet, Cabo Mexican Restaurant, Jack’s Irish Pub, Oyster Bar, Starbucks and Subway.
* Palace Station Entertainment: There is live entertainment in Jack’s Irish Pub and Bonkerz Comedy Club.
* Palace Station Nightlife: None.
* Palace Station Attractions is a little arcade.
* Palace Station Pools are, two heated medium-sized pools and two Jacuzzis.
* Palace Station Health Club is a fitness center.
* Palace Station Spa: None.
* Palace Station Shops are one gift shop.
* Palace Station Wedding chapel: No.
* Palace Station Convention rooms are from 940 square feet to 18,500 square feet.
* Palace Station Business center: Yes.
* Palace Station In-room internet access: High-speed and Wi-Fi internet access.
* Palace Station Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Palace Station RV park: No.
* Palace Station Child-care facilities: No.
* Palace Station Pets allowed: No.
* Palace Station Room service: Yes.
* Palace Station Parking garage is one garage.
* Shuttle service to the airport: The- Palace Station hotel offers guests a agreed to be scheduled shuttle to-and-from the airport as a courtesy. Shuttles pick up and drop off at the hotel valet. Contact the Palace station hotel for the shuttle’s exact drop-off and pick-up times.
* Palace Station Shuttle service to the Strip: The- hotel offers guests a agreed to be scheduled shuttle to and from Miracle Mile Shops on the Las Vegas Strip. Both shuttles pick up and drop off at the hotel valet. Contact the Palace Station for the shuttle’s exact drop-off and pick-up times.
* Palace Station Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, high-speed Internet access and wireless internet access for a fee, radio, telephone, voice mail, pay-per-view movies, hair dryer.
* Palace Station Hotel amenities: Guest services, luggage and maid service, arcade, wake-up calls. All courtyard rooms are non-smoking.
* Palace Station Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Palace Station Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Palace Station Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Palace Station Policies: Children 17 and under stay free with an adult. The- Palace Station maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Palace Station Incidental charges: Palace Station has a $14.99 hotel service fee for each night in the room, which covers the cost of wired and wireless high-speed in-room internet, unlimited local, domestic long distance and 800 calls, fitness center access, daily local newspaper, gift shop discount, copy and fax services, special daily offers and discounts and airport shuttle service. This Palace Station fee is not included in your reservation and will be charged at the hotel. Palace Station requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges. The- resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee.