Palms Google Maps Street View
View Larger Map
Palms Las Vegas
* Palms Number of rooms: 703.
* Palms Casino is, 95,000 square feet. 2,200 slot machines and video poker machines, table games, two high limit areas, classic poker room, keno lounge. The- Palms casino has a poker room.
* Palms Race & sports book is a 187-seat race and sports book, equipped with 180 televisions and 18 large screens.
* Palms Entertainment Shows can be found at Rain Las Vegas, a three-story nightclub; The- Pearl, a concert venue; 14-theater Brenden theater and The- Lounge. Playboy Comedy in the lounge features large name comedians and a Playboy Playmate.
* Palms Nightlife NightClubs are Playboy Club Rain Las Vegas nightclub, ghostbar, Moon nightclub.
* Palms Pools there are three pools.
* Palms Restaurants: The- Palms has the following dining options: Alizé, Blue Agave Oyster & Chile Bar, Garduños, Little Buddha, N9NE, Nove Italiano, 24/Seven, Bistro Buffet, and a food court.
* Palms Health Club: Yes.
* Palms Spa is the 20,000-square-foot Spa at the Palms offers multiple types of massages and services. The- spa moreover has, a full-service salon.
* Palms Shops: Huntington Ink, Cosmic Corner, Leor jewelry store, Playboy Store and hotel gift shop.
* Palms Wedding chapel: None, yet weddings can be planned for the pool courtyard with specialty wedding cabanas and private gardens.
* Palms Convention rooms are 31,000 square feet.
* Palms Business center: Yes.
* Palms In-room internet access for a fee.
* Palms Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Palms RV park: No.
* Palms Child-care facilities: Yes, the Palms offers limited child-care facilities.
* Palms Pets allowed: No.
* Palms Room service: Yes.
* Palms Parking garages are two garages.
* Palms Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Palms Shuttle service to the Strip: A shuttle departs the Palms for the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace at 11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
* Palms Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, on-command/pay-per-view movies, Egyptian cotton duvets, remote-controlled cable TV, alarm clock/radio, desk, electronic door locks, in-room safe, on-television Internet access for a fee, minibar, telephone and voice mail.
* Palms Hotel amenities: Concierge, beauty salon, currency exchange, laundry, luggage and maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up call.
* Palms Check-in time: 3 p.m., 4 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
* Palms Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Palms Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Palms Policies: The- maximum total number of Palms guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Palms Incidental charges: The- Palms charges a $1 per day phone fee. The- hotel charges a fee for in-room internet. Palms Las Vegas Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges. The- resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee.