Paris 360 interactive
Paris Google maps street view
View Larger Map
Paris Las Vegas
* Paris Number of rooms: 2,916.
* Paris Casino is 85,000-square-foot casino with 100 table games in addition to Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, more than 2,200 slot and video poker machines, and a high-limit slots and table game area.
* Paris Race & sports book is a 265-seat race and sports book, equipped with 221 televisions and 11 large screens.
* Paris Entertainment Shows can be found at several lounges. Ooh La La, Barry Manilow performs in the Paris Theater. Anthony Cools – The- Uncensored Hypnotist amazes audiences at the Anthony Cools Experience.
* Paris Nightlife: Bars throughout the location.
* Paris Attractions are The- Eiffel Tower.
* Paris Pool is one octagon-shaped pool and two Jacuzzis.
* Paris Restaurants: Paris has the following dining options: Café Belle Madeleine,Eiffel Tower Restaurant, Les Artistes Steakhouse, Mon Ami Gabi, Le Provençal, Le Village Buffet, du Parc, Le Café Île St. Louis, JJ’s Boulangerie, La Creperie, Sugar Factory (opening fall 2010) and Le Burger Brasserie Sports Grille.
* Paris Health Club: Yes.
* Paris Spa is the Spa by Mandara offers multiple types of massages and services. The- spa moreover has a full-service salon.
* Paris Shops: Paris Las Vegas offers about 20 restaurants and shops throughout Le Boulevard.
* Paris Wedding chapel is the Paris Chapel offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* Paris Convention rooms are 140,000 square feet of pillarless meeting space.
* Paris Business center is located in the indoor avenue of shops in that connects Bally’s and Paris casinos. Open Sunday – Thursday 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Friday – Saturday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
* Paris In-room internet access with high-speed Internet access.
* Paris Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Paris RV park: No.
* Paris Child-care facilities: No.
* Paris No Pets allowed
* Paris Room service: Yes.
* Paris Parking garage: Yes, a seven-story parking garage.
* Paris Shuttle service to the airport: No.
* Paris Shuttle service to the Strip: The- new Las Vegas monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
* Paris Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, desk, electronic door locks, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled cable TV, telephone, voice mail, pay-per-view movies.
* Paris Las Vegas Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, safety deposit box, car rental, laundry, luggage and maid service, wake-up call.
* Paris Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Paris Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Paris Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Paris Policies: Rates are for single or double occupancy only. An additional human being rate of $30 per person, per night will be charged, regardless of age.
* Paris Incidental charges: Paris Hotel requires a credit card for incidental charge