* Rio Number of rooms: 2,563.
* Rio Casino is 120,000 square feet. Rio Hotel Casino games contain Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Slots, Baccarat, Megabucks, Super Megabucks and 1,621 slot machines.
* Rio Race & sports book is a 170-seat race and sports book, equipped with 120 televisions and three large screens.
* Rio Entertainment Shows Live entertainment Penn & Teller, Chippendales, headline entertainers and the Masquerade Show in the Sky.
* Nightlife: I-Bar, Flirt Lounge and Rio VooDoo Lounge.
* Rio Attraction is Show in the Sky.
* Rio Pools are four pools, one with a sand bottom, and five Jacuzzis.
* Rio Restaurants are: The- Rio has the following dining options: All-American Bar & Grille, Búzios, Café Martorano, Carnival World Buffet, Gaylord, Hamada Asiana, Mah Jong, Sao Paulo Cafe, Sports Kitchen, The- Village Seafood Buffet, VooDoo Steak & Lounge, McFadden’s Irish Pub, Starbucks and Wetzel’s Pretzels.
* Health Club is a complete fitness facility features Cybex training equipment, free weights, treadmills, stationary bikes and StairMasters.
* Spa is the Rio Spa offers multiple types of massages and services. The- Rio spa moreover has Michael’s, a full-service salon.
* Rio Shops: Inspired by a Northern Italian village, the village features ornate architecture, in addition to Italian marble and sandstone from around the world. Specialty shops contain Viva Vegas, Cashman’s Photo Magic, Diamonds International, Elegant Pretenders, Field of Dreams, Kid Vegas, Rio & Logo Shop, Roland’s Boutique, the Wine Cellar Tasting Room, Higuchi, Fortune Cookie, Paradise Island Wear, La Valiza, The- Rio Masquerade Store, Vegas Flags, Chippendales store, Harley-Davidson and Landau.
* Rio Wedding chapel: No, yet guests may opt for a wedding ceremony in one of the banquet rooms.
* Rio Convention rooms are, 160,000 square feet.
* Rio Business center: Yes.
* Rio In-room internet access: Each Rio Hotel room has a phone jack for dial-up internet access.
* Rio Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Rio RV park: No.
* Rio Child-care facilities: No.
* Rio No Pets allowed
* Rio Room service: Yes.
* Rio Parking garage is the hotel has two parking garages and open air parking.
* Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Rio Shuttle service to the Strip Picks up at Harrah’s. No agreed to be scheduled pick-up times (average wait about 30 minutes). Departs the Rio. No agreed to be scheduled departure times. Hours 10 a.m. to midnight Sun.-Thurs.; 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
* Rio Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled cable TV, hair dryer, electronic door locks, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, pay-per-view movies, refrigerator, telephone, voice mail.
* Rio Hotel amenities: Beauty salon, guest services, currency exchange, laundry, luggage and maid service, arcade, safety deposit box, wake-up calls.
* Rio Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Rio Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Rio Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Rio Policies: The- maximum total number of Rio Hotel guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Rio Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges