* Sahara Number of rooms: 1,720 newly remodeled guest rooms and suites.
* Sahara Casino is 85,000 square feet. Casino games contain 21 Madness, 3-Way Action, 21st Century Blackjack, Craps, Keno, Pai Gow Poker, Poker and Roulette. Slots in addition to Monopoly, Wheel of Fortune, Slotopoly and Megabucks. The- casino has a poker room.
* Sahara Race & sports book is a 35-seat race and sports book, equipped with 16 televisions and two large screens.
* Sahara Entertainment: Entertainment can be found in The- Congo Room in addition to Sandy Hackett’s Rat Pack Show and Comedy Stop. The- Magic and Tigers of Rick Thomas performs in the theater.
* Sahara Nightlife: None.
* Sahara Attractions: Sahara Cyber Speedway, featuring Indy car virtual reality racing.
* Sahara Pool is one 5,000-square-foot pool and a Jacuzzi.
* Sahara Restaurants: The- Sahara has the following dining options: House of Lords, Caravan Café, NASCAR Cafe and The- Grind Cafe.
* Sahara Health Club is a 24-hour fitness center on the 27th floor of the Tangiers Tower.
* Sahara Spa: Destination Salon and Spa offers body massages and treatments, soothing facials, hairstyles, nails and complete cosmetic makeovers.
* Sahara Shops: Jewels of the Nile, Marshall-Rousso, Market Place, NASCAR Racewear, Sahara Spirits. 3 Lions Tattoo shop.
* Sahara Wedding chapel None.
* Sahara Convention rooms: Yes.
* Sahara Business center: Yes.
* Sahara In-room internet access: High-speed internet access available for a fee.
* Sahara Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Sahara RV park: No.
* Sahara Child-care facilities: No.
* Sahara No Pets allowed
* Sahara Room service: Yes.
* Sahara Parking garage is a seven-story parking garage is available for your convenience.
* Sahara Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* Sahara Shuttle service to the Strip: The- new Las Vegas monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / Imperial Palace, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton and the Sahara.
* Sahara Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled cable /tv, pay-per-view movies, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, desk, electronic door locks, telephone (local phone calls and 800 numbers free), voice mail. Refrigerators are available for a fee upon request.
* Sahara Hotel amenities: Currency exchange, safety deposit box, laundry, luggage and maid service, video arcade, wake-up call.
* Sahara Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Sahara Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Sahara Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Sahara Policies: The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Sahara Incidental charges:
The Sahara charges a $6 per night facility fee, which covers the cost of access to the pool and gym and unlimited local calls. The- charge for a rollaway is $15 plus tax. The- hotel requires a credit card for incidental charges. The- Sahara resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee.