* Santa Fe Station Number of rooms: 200.
* Santa Fe Station Casino is 64,100 square feet. More than 2,900 slot and video poker games, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Let It Ride, Wild Hold ‘Em Fold ‘Em, 488-seat Bingo Room, 250-seat Keno Lounge, and a 10-table Poker Room. The- Santa Fe Station casino moreover offers 1-cent and 5-cent slots and a high-limit slot area, plus Wheel of Fortune and Megabucks progressive slot machines.
* Santa Fe Station Race & sports book is a 259-seat race and sports book, equipped with a five-screen, 114-foot video wall.
* Santa Fe Station Entertainment: Entertainment can be found in the Chrome Showroom and The- Charcoal Room restaurant.
* Santa Fe Station Nightlife: Revolver.
* Santa Fe Station Attractions: A 60-lane bowling center and a new 16-screen theater.
* Santa Fe Station Pool is one outdoor pool plus a Jacuzzi.
* Santa Fe Station Restaurants: Santa Fe has the following dining options: The- Charcoal Room, Cabo Mexican Restaurant, Snack Bar, Feast Buffet, Johnny Rockets, Sushi Avenue 2, Coco’s Bakery Restaurant and a food court.
* Santa Fe Station Health Club: No.
* Santa Fe Station Spa: No.
* Santa Fe Station Shops: Hotel gift shop, smoke shop and a bowling store.
* Santa Fe Station Wedding chapel: No.
* Santa Fe Station Convention rooms are 14,000 square feet of banquet and meeting room space.
* Santa Fe Station Business center: No, yet copying and faxing service available at the front desk.
* Santa Fe Station In-room internet access: High-speed and Wi-Fi internet access.
* Santa Fe Station Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Santa Fe Station RV park: No.
* Santa Fe Station Child-care facilities: Yes, the Santa Fe offers limited child-care facilities.
* Santa Fe Station Pets allowed: Yes, restrictions apply. There is a refundable deposit and a non-refundable daily fee.
* Santa Fe Station Room service from 6 a.m. until noon.
* Santa Fe Station Parking garage is two parking garages.
* Santa Fe Station Shuttle service to the airport: No.
* Santa Fe Station Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* Santa Fe Station Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, remote-controlled cable TV, hair dryer, coffee maker (by request only), desk, electronic door locks, telephone, iron and ironing board, voice mail, Nintendo, pay-per-view movies and refrigerators (by request only).
* Santa Fe Station Hotel amenities: Convention rooms, dry cleaning and maid service, wake-up calls, safety deposit boxes, currency exchange and luggage service.
* Santa Fe Station Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Santa Fe Station Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Santa Fe Station Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Santa Fe Station Policies: Children 17 and under stay free with an adult. The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Santa Fe Incidental charges: Santa Fe Station charges a $12.99 per room, per day hotel service fee, which covers the cost of wired and wireless high-speed in-room internet, unlimited local and 800 calls, daily local newspaper, gift shop discount, copy and fax services and special daily offers and discounts. This Santa Fe Station Hotel fee is not included in your reservation and will be charged at the hotel. The- Santa Fe Station hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges.