* Number of rooms are 2,444 guestrooms and suites.
* Casino is 80,000 square feet. Stratosphere Casino games contain Blackjack, 10X Odds on craps, Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Slots, mini Baccarat, Megabucks, and Super Megabucks. There is a poker room at the Stratosphere.
* Race & sports book is a 120-seat race and sports book, equipped with 33 televisions and 24 large screens.
* Entertainment Shows are American Superstars, Bite, and lounge acts. The- Stratosphere Back Alley Bar has live music each one Thursday through Sunday.
* Nightlife Night Clubs are The- Back Alley Bar, C Bar, Airbar, Level 107 and Images Dueling Pianos.
* Attractions are Big Shot thrill ride, Insanity-The Ride, X Scream and the Stratosphere Tower itself. SkyJump at the Stratosphere Las Vegas is Now Open.
* Stratosphere Pool is one 15,000-square foot pool, oversized Jacuzzi, waterfall, cabanas, special events area and Beach Club 25, and, Stratosphere adult-only topless pool with panoramic views of Las Vegas.
* Stratosphere Restaurants: The- Stratosphere has the following dining options: Top of the World, The- Buffet, Roxy’s Diner, Fellini’s Ristorante Italiano, Mamma Ilardo’s, McDonald’s, Wetzel’s Pretzels, El Nopal Mexican Grill, Tower Pizzeria, Ben and Jerry’s, Back Alley Bar and Starbucks.
* Stratosphere Health Club is there is a fitness center.
* Stratosphere Spa is Roni Josef Salon and Day Spa offers multiple types of massages and services. The- Stratosphere spa moreover has a full-service salon.
* Stratosphere Shops are Tower Shops at the Stratosphere featuring nearly 50 shops and 15 retail carts.
* Stratosphere Wedding chapel is the Chapel in the Clouds offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* Stratosphere Convention rooms: Yes.
* Stratosphere Business center: None.
* Stratosphere In-room internet access: Internet Wi-Fi service is available in your hotel room for a fee.
* Stratosphere Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Stratosphere RV park: No.
* Stratosphere Child-care facilities: No.
* Stratosphere No Pets allowed
* Stratosphere Room service: Yes.
* Stratosphere Parking garage is an eight-story parking garage, yet only seven are operable.
* Stratosphere Shuttle service to the airport: No.
* Stratosphere Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* Stratosphere Standard room amenities: Desk, electronic door locks, radio, telephone, air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, hair dryer and pay-per-view movies.
* Stratosphere Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, luggage and maid service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls.
* Stratosphere Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Stratosphere Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* Stratosphere Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Stratosphere Policies: Children 10 and under stay free with an adult. The- Stratosphere maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Stratosphere Incidental charges: The- Stratosphere charges a $11.99 per room, per night resort fee for a maximum of five nights. The- fee includes 2-for-1 “American Superstars” and “Bite” show tickets, admission to the tower during normal operating hours, shuttle service to the Strip and pool access. The- Stratosphere hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges. The- Stratosphere resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee.