Texas Station Las Vegas
* Texas Station Number of rooms are 200.
* Texas Station Casino is 125,000 square feet. Casino games contain Bingo, Keno, Poker, Craps, Blackjack, Let It Ride, Fortune Bonus Pai Gow Poker, and Roulette. Slots and video poker in addition to Megabucks, Super Megabucks and Wheel of Fortune. The- casino has a poker room.
* Texas Station Race & sports book is a 236-seat race and sports book, equipped with 180 televisions and 29 large screens.
* Texas Station Entertainment: Entertainment can be found in South Padre, South Padre Pavilion, the Dallas Events Center, as well as an 18-screen movie theatre.
* Texas Station Nightlife: No.
* Texas Station Attractions: A 60-lane bowling center.
* Texas Station Pool: Yes.
* Texas Station Restaurants: Texas Station has the following dining options: Austins Steakhouse, CoCo’s Cafe, San Lorenzo, The- Feast Around the World Buffet, Texas Star Oyster Bar, Snack Bar, a food court and Starbucks.
* Texas Station Health Club is a workout facility.
* Texas Station Spa: No.
* Texas Station Shops are hotel gift shop and the bowling store.
* Texas Station Wedding chapel is, the Texas Station Wedding Chapels bid a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* Texas Station Convention rooms: Yes.
* Texas Station Business center: No.
* Texas Station In-room internet access: High-speed and Wi-Fi internet access.
* Texas Station Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* Texas Station RV park: No.
* Texas Station Child-care facilities: Yes, Texas Station offers limited child-care facilities.
* Texas Station No Pets allowed.
* Texas Station Room service is available from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m..
* Texas Station Parking garage is two garages and valet parking moreover available.
* Texas Station Shuttle service to the airport: No.
* Texas Station Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* Texas Station Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock radio, coffee pot, remote-controlled cable TV, high-speed Internet access and wireless internet access for a fee, pay-per-view movies, electronic door locks, table, in-room safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, telephone, voice mail and refrigerator (upon request).
* Texas Station Hotel amenities: Guest services, laundry, luggage and maid service, valet, currency exchange (for Canadian currency only), safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls.
* Texas Station Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* Texas Station Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Texas Station Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* Texas Station Policies: Children 17 and under stay free with an adult. The- maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* Texas Station Incidental charges: Texas Station charges a $12.99 per room, per day hotel service fee, which covers the cost of wired and wireless high-speed in-room internet, unlimited local and 800 calls, access to fitness center, daily local newspaper, gift shop discount, copy and fax services and special daily offers and discounts. The- hotel requires a credit card or a cash deposit for incidental charges. The- Texas Station resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee.
Texas Station Las Vegas