Jeffree Star is calling out people for downplaying his brand’s robbery in 2019.
The 34-year-old Jeffree Star Cosmetics mogul posted a video addressing rumors on Sunday (August 9).
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jeffree Star
If you didn’t know, Jeffree revealed that millions of dollars of makeup was stolen from his warehouse last year, and now an alleged police report is floating around the Internet claiming that the value of the robbed goods was far less.
“There’s someone that tried to say that there’s a police report from Jeffree Star Cosmetics, that our warehouse and our robber, that we only had $10,000 of things lost. It’s all so silly, but people run with things and I get it, this is what 2020 is about. A lot of people are bored and miserable, and just want to make up s–t all day. I’m used to it,” he said in the video.
“It’s just shocking the levels of things people are believing now. I’m like, you guys, there was 30,000 units of just concealer stolen, and so many other things. It was so horrifying and awful and scary. So for someone to try and minimize it like it’s a hoax, I’m like…,” he continued.
Jeffree has been at the center of beauty YouTube controversy. Here’s what he said about it…
Watch Jeffree Star‘s video…