Barbarians is a hot new series on Netflix and it was just renewed for a second season following the success of the six-episode first season!
Here’s the show’s synopsis: Torn between the mighty empire that raised him and his own tribal people, a Roman officer’s conflicted allegiances lead to an epic historical clash.
We caught up with David Schütter, who plays Folkwin Wolfspeer, to learn more about him. American audiences might recognize him from his role in the 2019 reboot of Charlie’s Angels.
Here are 10 Fun Facts about David:
- After every single shooting day of Barbarians, I was so dirty. I couldn´t even see my feet in the bathtub.
- I am to proud the admit the fact that I can’t handle spicy food while I eat or order it.
- Chewing gum makes me angry. At some point it feels like I try to kill it in my mouth.
- I am not able to tie my shoes the grown-up way. I do the children version without two rabbit ears that hug each other.
- I have an uncle who is just one year older than me. We feel like brothers. But we don’t look like brothers… at all.
Click inside to read the rest of the facts…
- To hear other people burping is my absolute kryptonite. It is called misophony and believe me: it hurts my ears like nothing else.
- In Germany we have something called “Fasching” or “Karneval”: It is simply a costume day. In 3rd Grade I dressed up as a prince to make sure I got kissed. It did not work out. The next year I came as the grandma ever. (Still zero kisses)
- I eat Nutella with a spoon. Preferably the entire jar.
- When I was a child I heard the word “Nazi.” I thought I must be a delicious cookie. It turned out it is not.
- One of the best things that ever happened to me was the fact that my flat burned down. And don’t worry – nobody was hurt.
The first season of Barbarians is streaming now on Netflix and a second season has already been ordered!