Booboo Stewart has a pivotal role in the new film Let Him Go and we caught up with him ahead of the theatrical release to learn more about him!
The 26-year-old actor is best known for playing Jay in the Disney Channel franchise Descendants and Seth in the Twilight movies. He was most recently seen in the Netflix series Julie and the Phantoms.
Here is the movie’s synopsis: Following the loss of their son, retired sheriff George Blackledge (Costner) and his wife Margaret (Lane) leave their Montana ranch to rescue their young grandson from the clutches of a dangerous family living off the grid in the Dakotas, headed by matriarch Blanche Weboy. When they discover the Weboys have no intention of letting the child go, George and Margaret are left with no choice but to fight for their family.
Check out 10 Fun Facts about Booboo below:
- I have a horse and his name is Rim Rock.
- I’ve been doing martial arts since I was three years old.
- I love mountains and hiking.
- When I was younger I used to take magic lessons.
- I ran three marathons.
Click inside to read more of Booboo Stewart’s fun facts…
- I love cooking over fire.
- My favorite band is Boston.
- My favorite superheroes are Blade and the Crow.
- I lived in a yurt for a year.
- I’m afraid of rollercoasters.
Let Him Go is now playing in theaters!