* The- Mirage Number of rooms: 3,044.
* The- Mirage Casino: Includes Casino games contain Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Pai Gow Poker, Let It Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, Poker, Keno, 2,245 slot machines. The- Mirage includes Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The- Mirage casino has a poker room.
* The- Mirage Race & sports book is a 269-seat race and sports book, equipped with 29 televisions and 10 large screens.
* The- Mirage Entertainment: Entertainment includes: touring headliners and LOVE a Cirque du Soleil production. Singer, impressionist and ventriloquist Terry Fator performs in his self-titled theater.
* The- Mirage Nightlife NightClubs are JET nightclub and the Revolution Lounge. There is moreover a mojito-inspired bar, Rhumbar and the King Ink Tattoo Studio and Bar.
* The- Mirage Attractions are Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat and Mirage Volcano.
* The- Mirage Pool is a pool and jacuzzi. During The- Mirage summer months, the hotel features the pool club, Bare.
* The- Mirage Restaurants at The- Mirage has the following dining options: B.B. King Blues Club, Blizz Frozen Yogurt, BLT Burger, Fin, STACK , Kokomo’s, Samba Brazilian Steakhouse, Cravings, Onda, California Pizza Kitchen, Coconuts Ice Cream Shop, Japonais, Roasted Bean, Roasted Bean Express, Paradise Café, Carnegie Deli, Starbucks and a affable assortment of The- Mirage bars and lounges.
* The- Mirage Health Club has stationary bicycles, treadmills and stair climbers, a full line of CYBEX weight-training machines, free weights, a comfortable lounge and a full-service juice bar.
* The- Mirage Spa is The- Spa offers a assortment of massages, body treatments and facials. The- Kim Vo Salon provides specialty hair treatments for both men and women. There is moreover a Truefitt & Hill – Gentleman’s Barbershop.
* The- Mirage Shops are OPTICA, The- Men’s Shop, Impulse, The- Mirage Shop, Watch Boutique, Art of Music, Paradiso, Sugar Factory, Cirque/LOVE Boutique, Terry Fator Store.
* The- Mirage Wedding chapel: None.
* The- Mirage Convention rooms are more than 170,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space will accommodate groups of five to 5,000.
* The- Mirage Business center: Yes.
* The- Mirage In-room internet access is all rooms have high-speed internet access for a fee.
* The- Mirage Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* The- Mirage RV park: No.
* The- Mirage Child-care facilities: No.
* The- Mirage Pets allowed: No.
* The- Mirage Room service: Yes.
* The- Mirage Parking garage is an eight-story parking garage.
* The- Mirage Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* The- Mirage Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* The- Mirage Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, alarm clock, remote-controlled cable TV, hair dryer, desk, electronic door locks, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, on command/pay-per-view movie, radio, telephone, minibar.
* The- Mirage Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, laundry, luggage and maid service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls.
* The- Mirage Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* The- Mirage Check-out time: 12 p.m.
* Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* The- Mirage Policies: The- maximum total number of The- Mirage guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* The- Mirage Incidental charges: The- Mirage Hotel requires a credit card for incidental charges. There is a resort amenity fee of $15 plus tax per room, per day, which includes daily in-room internet access, daily newspaper available for guest pick-up at The- Mirage Impulse Store and the bell desk; two 16.9-ounce bottled waters delivered daily to your room; two robes for guest use during the stay; daily access to cardio room (does not contain spa or fitness center); complimentary printing of boarding passes at The- Mirage business center or concierge; complimentary notary services at The- Mirage business center; unlimited local and toll-free calls; free copies and faxes (up to the 1st five pages, excluding color and large print jobs) at the business center.