1. We are a Blog Related to Las Vegas, and Entertainment!
2. Press Releases & Suggestions are welcome.
3. (*Press Release) on the bottom of a post actually indicates just that, and not written by this Blog, but written by and, asked to be published here by said venue.
4. All Comments are moderated, and any Adverse Comments will be deleted by this Blog. Please Report any Adverse comments to the Email listed below.
5. Authors / Editors Are:
6.The General Email is:
lasvegasnvblog @ gmail.com
1. [Advertising.] We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
2. As this blog does respect Ownership, and Copyright laws as it strives to give credit with each picture; however most of the pictures on this blog were found in the public domain without Credit, and, or, Copyright. If you are the Owner of a picture and, would like Credit or, have it Removed. Please provide documentation (Proof of Ownership), and you will get Credit or, it will be removed as requested.
All visuals are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law (Per Title 17 United States Code Section 107) and remain the property of copyright owners.
3. All Comments are moderated, and any Adverse Comments will be deleted by this Blog. Please Report any Adverse comments to the Email listed below.
4. Content Guidelines and Editorial Review Process
LasVegasNvBlog.com is a online Blog / Press Release Informational site. We encourage users to submit newsworthy stories regarding their websites, products and/or services.
5. Editorial Review Process
LasVegasNvBlog.com follows 3 main principles A, B, C, while reviewing and accepting to publish content:
A. Editorial efforts and reviewing of the press release information must embrace diversity. (At any given time there are at least 3 editors reviewing the content submissions)
B. The submitted content must be high quality, factual and focused and adhere to the strictest editorial policies. (Our editors are trained to follow our strict guidelines. There are no exceptions to this rule)
C. The availability and openess of public scrutiny must be present to allow measures of quality improvement in the review process.
The LasVegasNvBlog.com editorial review process follows a Two-Tier review process A, B.
Tier A – Press release submissions are reviewed by the Executive Editor (Jason) who performs the initial read and review.
Tier B – If necessary the Executive Editor personally forwards the press release submission one of the staff editors. They continue reviewing the varying technical and/or factual matters of the submitted content.
After these steps have concluded the press release submission proceeds and if no other issues arise the release continues to live publication.
LasVegasNvBlog.com will work closely with authors regarding any revision or clarifications regarding their press releases.
We realize there’s no simple and easy solution in moderating an online news site which accepts user-generated content, however LasVegasNvBlog.com follows the strict guidelines below to enable our editors with publishing appropriate content only.
6. Acceptable Content Guidelines
LasVegasNvBlog.com encourages the submission of such newsworthy stories related to but not limited to:
– Stories in which you believe can make a positive impact in the world.
– Updated and timely stories that are well organized and researched.
– First hand experiences and eyewitness accounts of demonstrations or progressive actions.
– Headline issues and local issues.
The following content will not be accepted and published on our website LasVegasNvBlog.com:
– Press release submissions that are spam postings. We will not tolerate and form of spam submissions. This includes blatant advertisements for any company, product and/or websites. We reserve the right to determine what is considered spam. Any attempt to spam LasVegasNvBlog.com will result in the banning of your account, and E-mail indefinitely.
– Press release submissions which are purposely wrong or misleading. Including but not limited to the impersonation or disinformation of any individual, company or organization.
– Press release submissions containing generalized and/or negative comments regarding race, gender, culture, creed, class, ethnic group and sexual orientation.
– Press release submissions which advocate the hatred of any race, nation, culture, creed, class, gender, ethnic group and sexual orientation.
– Press release submissions that serve and use LasVegasNvBlog.com as a battle ground with other individuals, groups or companies with non-political or political content targeted towards the other participants.
– Press release submissions in any formats or languages that can not be read.
– Press release submissions using all CAP letters or having the title as “test”, etc.
– Press release submissions that contain any duplicate content.
– Press release submissions that contain any obscene and adult in nature content but not limited to pornography or x-rated material.
LasVegasNvBlog.com welcomes any press release submissions that may disagree with opinions of the editors at LasVegasNvBlog.com so long as they do NOT violate any of our guidelines.
Please direct all questions and concerns regarding the LasVegasNvBlog.com Acceptable Content Guideline and Editorial Review Process to the following E-mail below: