360 interactive view Grand Canal and Shops at the Venetian
The Venetian Plaza 360 interactive view
* The- Venetian Number of rooms: 4,027 — 3,014 suites in the main tower and 1,013 suites in the Venezia tower.
* The- Venetian Casino is 120,000 square feet. Casino games contain Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker and Let It Ride and Keno. 2,500 slot machines, with Megabucks and Super Megabucks.
* The- Venetian Race & sports book is a 80-seat race and sports book, equipped with 36 televisions and three large screens.
* The- Venetian Entertainment Shows are The- Venetian is home to Blue Man Group, Wayne Brady Making It Up!, Phantom The- Las Vegas Spectacular. La Scena Lounge features live music nightly, and High Rollers Comedy Club. The- connecting Palazzo is home to Jersey Boys in the 1,650-seat Palazzo Theater.
* The- Venetian Nightlife NightClubs are Tao nightclub. Sugarcane and Lavo nightclub nightclub are located next door at the connecting Palazzo.
* Attractions are Gondola Rides, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas. Located in the Grand Canal Shoppes, and Streetmosphere.
* The- Venetian Pools are three pools and one Jacuzzi in the main area, one pool and three Jacuzzis at the Venezia Tower. Selected pools are heated to 80 degrees in the winter.
* The- Venetian Restaurants: The- Venetian and Grand Canal Shoppes have the following dining options: AquaKnox, B&B Ristorante, Bouchon, Canaletto, Canyon Ranch Café, David Burke, Delmonico Steakhouse, Enoteca San Marco, Grand Lux Café Venetian, Noodle Asia, Pinot Brasserie, Postrio, Tao Asian Bistro, Taqueria Cañonita, The- Venetian Grill at Valentino, Tintoretto’s, Valentino, Riva Poolside and Zeffirino.
* The- Venetian Health Club is the 21,000-square-foot fitness center covers the bottom floor of the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
* The- Venetian Spa is the 69,000-square-foot Canyon Ranch SpaClub with 62 treatment rooms offers multiple types of massages and services. The- Venetian spa moreover has a 21,000-square-foot fitness center, 40-foot rock climbing wall and a full-service Venetian salon.
* The- Venetian Shops: More than 70 restaurants and shops are located in the Grand Canal Shoppes, a themed mall inside the Venetian. The- Blue Man Group Store, Davidoff, Dolcé, Guggenheim Hermitage Museum Gift Store, Oliver & Co., Ricordo and Venetzia can be found throughout the Venetian casino area.
* The- Venetian Wedding chapel is the Wedding Chapel at the Venetian offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
* The- Venetian Convention rooms are 1.9 million square feet total, in addition to the 85,000-square-foot Venetian Ballroom, the 650,000-square-foot Venetian Congress Center (which includes three ballrooms, 64 meeting rooms and 3 board rooms) and the 1.2 million-square-foot Sands Expo convention center.
* The- Venetian Business center: Yes.
* The- Venetian In-room internet access: High-speed internet access available for a fee.
* The- Venetian Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
* The- Venetian RV park: No.
* The- Venetian Child-care facilities: No.
* The- Venetian No Pets allowed
* The- Venetian Room service: Yes.
* The- Venetian Parking garage is a ten-story parking garage.
* The- Venetian Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
* The- Venetian Shuttle service to the Strip: No.
* The- Venetian Standard room amenities: Air conditioning, remote-controlled cable TV, desk, electronic door locks, in-room safe, telephone, voice mail, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, fax machine, alarm clock and radio, minibar.
* The- Venetian Hotel amenities: Laundry, luggage and maid services, currency exchange, direct access to the Sands Expo Center, concierge, rental-car reservations, golf reservations, safety deposit boxes and wake-up call service.
* The- Venetian Check-in time: 3 p.m.
* The- Venetian Check-out time: 11 a.m.
* The- Venetian Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
* The- Venetian Policies: Children 12 and under stay free with an adult. The- Venetian maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
* The- Venetian Incidental charges: The- Venetian has a $17 hotel service fee for each night in the room, which covers the cost of wired and wireless high-speed in-room internet, unlimited local, domestic long distance and 800 calls, fitness center access for two and a daily local newspaper. This fee is not included in your reservation and will be charged at the hotel. The- Venetian resort fee listed above does not contain tax. Some resorts moreover apply room tax to their resort fee. A credit card or a cash deposit is required for incidental charges.